With Conor now back training for his next MMA fight..

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Why is everyone still hating? He's training for his next fight so shut the fuck up about it

All over his Facebook constant comments 'when you gonna defend bro?' He's training obviously so let him get on with it never seen such whiney arse holes in my life. Gets so old I hope he finishes Tony and pisses a bunch of people off

Hate a successful 29 year old with a beautiful girlfriend and a son, with 100 million dollars in bank and one of the best fighters in the world?

Never.

I notice no one is hating on a homeless guy.

Why does Ronaldo, Rockhold get hate while Messi and Damien Maia don't?

jsgguw.jpg

Conor's got the entire game wrapped around his little finger.

Looks like his gonna defend march/april so I'm not bitching anymore but should've done it like 2 months after the Eddie fight cause he came out of there untouched.

He's not fighting Tony he's just buying himself more time. Conor and Tony have the same manager the fight is never going to happen.

If he's finally coming back to finally defend and unify then it's all good. More fighting less circus.

Conor won the LW title over 13 months ago (in a fight he didn't even remotely deserve), has failed to defend it or even schedule a defense, all despite being healthy and competing in another sport in the meantime?

yeah, it's a huge mystery why so many fans remain unhappy with the situation, TS.

Why aren't the same people crying about Khabib he's not fought in the same amount of time either. The titles mean shit it' obvious Tony is the champ stripped or not

He's not fighting Tony he's just buying himself more time. Conor and Tony have the same manager the fight is never going to happen.

How does having the same management effect them from fighting? Managers job is just to get his client the best possible deal he can. If he feels there's some conflict of interest then another manager takes over for either Tony or Conor. Not saying you're wrong I just don't see a conflict other than the same guy negotiating both deals could be tricky & sticky if he gets Conor a boat load and you just a briefcase.

Back