With all the Sexual accusations levied on Trump how did he ever become President?

You are lying again. You need to find some principles that mean something to you and stick by them.

Hillary was acting as a defense lawyer. As a lawyer, she requested a psychological exam to be conducted (at the defense's expense) of the accuser, by a child psychologist.

The child psychologist was the one who came to the conclusions about the girl's mindset.

The psychological exam was never conducted. Hillary only requested it be conducted, and the reasons she gave for doing this were reasons she made up, and gave up no evidence for. Hence why the judge denied her request.

Can you do us a favor and please go read about the case behind a sponsored Snope's article. You are getting incredibly basic facts wrong. This case has been discussed to death over the course of the election. I can't fathom how anyone can still be this ignorant about it.

You can disagree with the conclusion of the case. But to attack a young defense lawyer for accepting a case to which they were assigned, and doing their job, is completely anti-6th amendment.

Go read the constitution beyond the 2nd amendment. There's more!

I'm not attacking her for accepting the case, you dimwit. I'm attacking her for sleazy tactics during the case. It is not a defense attorney's job to get a guilty man off free. Its their job to help the guilty man navigate the legal process, protect his rights as the accused, and make sure the prosecutor and judge are playing fair. Trying to discredit a 12 year old girl who was clearly raped, and who Hillary herself believed was raped, by saying she had older men fantasies, or because she slept with a 15 year old crush, is fucked up.

Huh? Weinstein has been treated way more than fairly. Should be in prison. I'm saying that you'd think that Trump fans would want to run from that story because it invites an obviously uncomfortable comparison and pretty much guarantees hypocrisy. But they don't because they're interested in promoting the "everyone does it" narrative that the scummiest human beings love.

So the Trump fans are saying "everyone does it" and excusing Weinstein? Like, if what you say is true, Trump fans must want nothing bad to happen to Weinstein, right?

Hillary was acting as a defense lawyer. As a lawyer, she requested a psychological exam to be conducted (at the defense's expense) of the accuser, by a child psychologist.

The child psychologist was the one who came to the conclusions about the girl's mindset.

The child psychologist hadn't seen the girl when Clinton wrote that the girl fantasized about older men.

So the Trump fans are saying "everyone does it" and excusing Weinstein? Like, if what you say is true, Trump fans must want nothing bad to happen to Weinstein, right?

They're saying everyone does it and basing calls for punishment entirely on tribalism.

"Yep. That explains Trumpsters jumping on the Weinstein news. You'd think they wouldn't want to argue that behavior that's unacceptable for a movie producer is OK for a president, but the deeper message is just that, "well, everyone's fucked up so it's no big deal, or outrage should only be based on tribal attachments." Irrational cynicism benefits the worst people."

This is the second post I've had to make to get you to understand the first. It wasn't complicated. Please read more carefully before responding to people going forward.

The psychological exam was never conducted. Hillary only requested it be conducted, and the reasons she gave for doing this were reasons she made up, and gave up no evidence for. Hence why the judge denied her request.

Can you do us a favor and please go read about the case behind a sponsored Snope's article. You are getting incredibly basic facts wrong. This case has been discussed to death over the course of the election. I can't fathom how anyone can still be this ignorant about it.

I'm not attacking her for accepting the case, you dimwit. I'm attacking her for sleazy tactics during the case. It is not a defense attorney's job to get a guilty man off free. Its their job to help the guilty man navigate the legal process, protect his rights as the accused, and make sure the prosecutor and judge are playing fair. Trying to discredit a 12 year old girl who was clearly raped, and who Hillary herself believed was raped, by saying she had older men fantasies, or because she slept with a 15 year old crush, is fucked up.

You're right, I had to go back and check that. But you are still stating things that you cannot possible know. She was "clearly raped"? You are supposing to know what happened 40 years after the fact. The trial occurred in real time.

The fact is, the meme that you guys circulate is full of lies and you try to excuse that by saying, "Well, she's still sleazy!"

Then circulate a meme that says that she is sleazy, using real evidence. Otherwise you're circulating bullshit propaganda.

Then circulate a meme that says that she is sleazy, using real evidence. Otherwise you're circulating bullshit propaganda.

This is key. If you have to lie to make your point, consider that it's false. People think that there's a kind of higher truth to the claims they make so they don't need to be factually true. Conversely, that also explains how people who constantly, knowingly make objectively untrue claims can accuse others of being liars and never produce an example. A claim that is objectively true but not what the tribe wants to hear is a lie to tribalists.

We have Lawyers that defend any man from the government, regardless if they are guilty/innocent...regardless if they are charged with murder/rape/burglary/speeding/etc....

Are you against our American Constitution and don't want Americans to get legal defense?....If so, GTFO of America, and go to North Korea or something.

The defendant plead guilty...wtf are you talking about? He didn't get scott-free but he shoulda served more time but I blame the crap court system for that, not hilary.

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A DEFLECTION!!!!!

BONUS TRACK: THIS IS CALLED A STRAWMAN

Do we just not care about Morals here? I mean many people are making an uproar over Hollywood yet we have a PRESIDENT who many many women have stated he has sexually abused them. I feel sorry for however voted for this pervert.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-angrily-denies-flood-of-sexual-assault-accusations/

Well for starters he played the race card perfectly. Turns out there are way more people white supremacists types in this country than I ever thought. Plus he got a lot of help from the Russians. That was enough to get him over the hump against a very flawed opponent.

Well for starters he played the race card perfectly. Turns out there are way more people white supremacists types in this country than I ever thought. Plus he got a lot of help from the Russians. That was enough to get him over the hump against a very flawed opponent.

Do a lot of white supremacists normally vote Democrat, and he pulled them over to the right?

Or are they usually just not political and choose not to vote? Maybe there was low white supremacist turnout when Obama won because they weren't motivated to go vote against him or something?

Do a lot of white supremacists normally vote Democrat, and he pulled them over to the right?

Or are they usually just not political and choose not to vote? Maybe there was low white supremacist turnout when Obama won because they weren't motivated to go vote against him or something?

You tell me, I'm guessing you know WAY more about white supremacists and their daly activities than I ever will.

Trump supporters relate to him and his actions. They can relate to objectifying women at almost every turn. Having no real command of any of the issues and generally being a horrible person. It's a kinship. It's almost over though

You tell me, I'm guessing you know WAY more about white supremacists and their daly activities than I ever will.

So when you chocked up Trump's win to white supremacists, you were speaking out of ignorance?

So when you chocked up Trump's win to white supremacists, you were speaking out of ignorance?

Do you disagree he played the race card effectively? The thread was not about me actually. It was about the election.

Do you disagree he played the race card effectively? The thread was not about me actually. It was about the election.

I think he got about the same % of the white as is normal for a Republican, but did slightly better than normal with blacks and hispanics. So no, I dont see anything peculiar about Trump amd race.

Obama however had a massive black turnout for him. I wonder what they saw in him...

Ts is literally a 12 year old with long skater hair. Sorry but you are an idiot for believing any of it. I don't want to pick on you because you don't know any better, but you need to learn between what's real and what is simply fake.

Those accusations were false, and remember Jane doe? Saying she was raped when she was young by trump so her lawyer says ?

She wasn't even a real person. Take that as a meter stick.

if HRC won, a literal rapist would be in the white house.....

it wasn't a good situation haha

How about people start using birth control instead of abortion.

I know it seems hard to believe, but for < $1 you can prevent unwanted pregnancy.

I'm all for people using more condoms, but you didn't say that in your previous post did you? You think a womans right to an abortion should be stripped from her. That's some old archaic shit.

I mentioned that to a Trump fan I work with and he replied that "it's ok for a father to agree that his daughter is a hot piece of ass."

Sounds like cuck talk. No surprise coming from a trump fan.

People vote based on what they think will be best for them financially. Social justice is a non issue when it comes to votes. The sign waggers rarely show up to the polls on election day, unless they are union members that get paid to ditch work and wave signs.

No one ever said Trump was perfect, but when compared to Hillary's morals, He looks pretty damn good!

8186886f529f0e202d7c79a08bbfc29d.jpg

Hillary used her power and clout to shut down and destroy the victims of rape, and all the while she claimed to be a feminist.

The Leftist media could have murdered her chances to be President, but not even Faux News would reveal her true nature.

Fucking Bill has a trail of victims. Disgusting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back