With all the Sexual accusations levied on Trump how did he ever become President?

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A DEFLECTION!!!!!

BONUS TRACK: THIS IS CALLED A STRAWMAN
I didnt deflect anything....There is nothing wrong with a lawyer doing his/her job and defending....If you are against that, you're against the American Constitution and should GTFO...You clearly don't believe in innocent until proven guilty.

You will fit more with ISIS if you are against innocent until proven guilty.

Cause most allegations were likely made up n it looked like nothing more than a smear campaign against trump

Exactly. Talks about grabbing women by the genitals. Talks about how he used to walk into the dressing room of young women and girls while getting changed so he could perv on them. And wanting to marry a ten year old when she grows up.

Anyone with a shred of deceny would never try and justify shit like this.

And he also allowed Howard Stern to talk about his daughter like she was a piece of meat to his face and he didn't say shit. A pervert and a cuck.
LMFAO do you have the clip of Howard Stern doing that? If so, Trump has no balls.

I don't believe that whole grabbing women by the genitals...I heard the tape, he is clearly trying to impress billy bush...Now the clip offends me because you can hear that he just made that story up, and that pisses me off because only a pussy will make a story like that up to look "cool".

I agree tho, he is a perv because of all the other shit he has done.

Its disturbing to me that you are unaware of these things. How poorly informed are you about the election that this is the first time you are learning of this?

Complete crap video...She laughed at the Lie detector and Process of Court....Not at the girl getting raped dumbass.

She was talking about not having faith in lie detectors anymore.

You Trump people are really fucking sensitive pussies...but when trump says a disgusting insensitive comment, it's ok...LMFAO.

Just goes to show how far our country has come when people will actually defend Hillary because she represented a rapist she knew was guilty.

Or how she acted during all of Bill Clinton's scandals.

Yet Trump says to a guy on a bus in a private conversation a joke about women letting him grab their pussies and he's apparently the sexist one. This is why the left will lose again in 2020, because they are literally deranged and they simply can't get out of it.

Do we just not care about Morals here? I mean many people are making an uproar over Hollywood yet we have a PRESIDENT who many many women have stated he has sexually abused them. I feel sorry for however voted for this pervert.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-angrily-denies-flood-of-sexual-assault-accusations/
People actually thought he would carry through on his promises. They also thought that he was more of a leader and intellectual than he is. He uses emotion instead of common sense to make decisions. This is bad. His mental illness also makes his decision making process a threat to the country.

Just goes to show how far our country has come when people will actually defend Hillary because she represented a rapist she knew was guilty.

Or how she acted during all of Bill Clinton's scandals.

Yet Trump says to a guy on a bus in a private conversation a joke about women letting him grab their pussies and he's apparently the sexist one. This is why the left will lose again in 2020, because they are literally deranged and they simply can't get out of it.

This thread is a desperate attempt to deflate the devastation the Weinstein revelations have inflicted on the left.

Desperate times require desperate measures.

78abeb04e6fd4409574913ea4d1acf93.jpg

I'm all for people using more condoms, but you didn't say that in your previous post did you? You think a womans right to an abortion should be stripped from her. That's some old archaic shit.

Yes; I think women shouldn't have a right to murder a baby. I think it's archaic to kill a defenseless child.

A baby's heart starts beating 22 days after conception and a women doesn't even realize she's pregnant until she's missed her first period which is going to be around 15-20 days after conception.

I've been absolutely loving watching alt-right and trumpers go on and on about Weinstein, while not realizing what it's saying about the guy they elected.

Hillary used her power and clout to shut down and destroy the victims of rape, and all the while she claimed to be a feminist.

The Leftist media could have murdered her chances to be President, but not even Faux News would reveal her true nature.

Fucking Bill has a trail of victims. Disgusting.
Exactly!

I didnt deflect anything....There is nothing wrong with a lawyer doing his/her job and defending....If you are against that, you're against the American Constitution and should GTFO...You clearly don't believe in innocent until proven guilty.

You will fit more with ISIS if you are against innocent until proven guilty.

Ooo totally got me man. Ouch, killer burn.

Wait, that's not a burn at all, IT'S ANOTHER STRAWMAN.

I'm not against the constitition.

Should everyone be afforded legal representation? Yes.

There are times when that legal representation simply needs to be the lawyer navigating the defendant to a guilty plea. Not a deal/bargain.

That is what Hillary should have done. Believe it or not that is part of her job.

Her primary responsibility as a lawyer of any kind is to see that the integrity of our courts are upheld and that justice prevails. Knowingly defending a guilty child rapist in an attempt to get them off or to get lower charges is directly contrary to that. When you do that you have no credibility. You don't respect our system of law and you don't respect justice and you don't respect other citizens. You are a hollow suit, and looking to make a name for yourself or a dollar. I know lawyers do it all the time, but that's never what it was meant to be, and it is wrong regardless of how many people do it. "Just doing my job" is horseshit.

When we let that slide as a nation, we end up with people like Hillary who are never accountable for anything they've ever done, holding seats of enormous power.

Trump is a symptom of a different problem. But we've gone off on this tangent.

Ooo totally got me man. Ouch, killer burn.

Wait, that's not a burn at all, IT'S ANOTHER STRAWMAN.

I'm not against the constitition.

Should everyone be afforded legal representation? Yes.

There are times when that legal representation simply needs to be the lawyer navigating the defendant to a guilty plea. Not a deal/bargain.

That is what Hillary should have done. Believe it or not that is part of her job.

Her primary responsibility as a lawyer of any kind is to see that the integrity of our courts are upheld and that justice prevails. Knowingly defending a guilty child rapist in an attempt to get them off or to get lower charges is directly contrary to that. When you do that you have no credibility. You don't respect our system of law and you don't respect justice and you don't respect other citizens. You are a hollow suit, and looking to make a name for yourself or a dollar. I know lawyers do it all the time, but that's never what it was meant to be, and it is wrong regardless of how many people do it. "Just doing my job" is horseshit.

When we let that slide as a nation, we end up with people like Hillary who are never accountable for anything they've ever done, holding seats of enormous power.

Trump is a symptom of a different problem. But we've gone off on this tangent.

Hillary lost... get over it

Because it was pretty clear they were baseless accusations meant to do nothing but try and prevent him becoming president. 0 evidence on any of them and very obvious with the timing they were most likely fabricated

LMFAO do you have the clip of Howard Stern doing that? If so, Trump has no balls.

I don't believe that whole grabbing women by the genitals...I heard the tape, he is clearly trying to impress billy bush...Now the clip offends me because you can hear that he just made that story up, and that pisses me off because only a pussy will make a story like that up to look "cool".

I agree tho, he is a perv because of all the other shit he has done.

trump voters were desperate, they were going out of business thanks to aca, their lives were being destroyed. They were a defeated and broken people (like the defeated German people after WWI)... obama made them all crazy with hate and they had a lust for vengeance. They were out for blood and Trump whispered sweet nothings ion their ear and exploited their mental weakness. He knew he owned them like the cattle they were. As long as they got their fatasses to the voting booth he was good.

Fear and desperation does horrible things to the mind. It breaks people. They were broken.

Because it was pretty clear they were baseless accusations meant to do nothing but try and prevent him becoming president. 0 evidence on any of them and very obvious with the timing they were most likely fabricated

I think the tape of Trump talking about women was actually grosser than most people initially gave it credit for. I think everybody was so wrapped up in the election that people who hated him just hated him more, and people that defended him had such tunnel vision that they just defended him more.

But with the benefit of hindsight, and with the recent news about Weinstein doing some of the same shit that Trump described in that tape, I hope people show a little bit of conscience and admit that was a horrific thing that he admitted to.

"Just grab em by the pussy" and "When you're a star, they let you do it." That is not an implied consent, that is a horrific abuse of power. I find it very hard to relate to anybody who let's their political views get in the way of recognizing that. At some point, our country has to start rediscovering our principles (if we ever had any).

Back