Winner of GSP vs Bisping won't be the REAL champ

D
Robs knee was fucked you are so fucking stupid.
Seriously what the fuck is up with everyone on this calling someone stupid or drunk acting like lil kids I already showed the posts to someone I ain't got time to do it again the proof is on Robert Instagram if u would check u would realize how stupid u sound

D

Seriously what the fuck is up with everyone on this calling someone stupid or drunk acting like lil kids I already showed the posts to someone I ain't got time to do it again the proof is on Robert Instagram if u would check u would realize how stupid u sound

Robert has been in recovery. I know this because I know him Personally you twat.

His knee got fucked in tue vs Yoel and he was unable to commit to a fight with Bisping and had to postpone the match.

Goddamn you are fucking stupid.

Robert has been in recovery. I know this because I know him Personally you twat.

His knee got fucked in tue vs Yoel and he was unable to commit to a fight with Bisping and had to postpone the match.

Haha yea u know Robert personally I'm dying atm u sound gay asf bro

Robert isn't in no damn recovery he looks in top shape from months ago and reports saying he would've been ready for November if bisping was to fight him i believe it now

The real champ is the guy with the real belt, not an interim belt. i like Whittaker alot more than i like Bisping, but Bobby Knuckles is an interim champ, Bisping is the "real champ", like it or not.

LOL gotten to

He ain't no champ, chump maybe. You ever heard the phrase you're not a real champ until you defend the title? His first "defense" was against a guy that wasn't even top 5 in the division that he had no business even fighting. Now his 2nd "defense" is against a welterweight, again not even a top 5 mw. You can keep bullshittin but you and I know what's really going on

<JonesLaugh>
LOL gotten to

He ain't no champ, chump maybe. You ever heard the phrase you're not a real champ until you defend the title? His first "defense" was against a guy that wasn't even top 5 in the division that he had no business even fighting. Now his 2nd "defense" is against a welterweight, again not even a top 5 mw. You can keep bullshittin but you and I know what's really going on

<JonesLaugh>
Try harder man what a pap response, you got one looser like for this haha, come back with something intelligent and you might get some respect, nice use of gifs....hahaha

Robert isn't in no damn recovery he looks in top shape from months ago and reports saying he would've been ready for November if bisping was to fight him i believe it now

He was in recovery you idiot

All I care about is to see the winner fight Whitaker. One 185 belt = Real Champion.

I know. That mw belt has been a joke for a while now.

Back