Will you be watching UFC 220 LEGALLY? Or by other means?

Im to drunk to tell if thats sexual or sandwich related mang, but go on

PERFECT !!

now bend ova n touch ya toes

Lil_Jon.jpg

Watching by othermeans until the two title fights, then gonna head to the pub with the boys as the pub does 2-1 lunchs on sunday here in straya.

Schnitty, beers, ufc.

I'm gonna watch it live on setanta with ally begg

I don't know how to watch it illegally, unfortunately.

I don't think I will be watching, but I will be following sherdog to see where the ufc is and i will maybe try to see DC Colman, but I will te you to watch at least ngannou Miocic 1 round. I'm at my brother's wedding and let's see what happens

But yeah illegal. I'm at a hotel so

is there a legal mobile stream? I don't mind paying for it but I don't have cable.

I've gone all in. I've invited both my brother in law and father to a local bar that will be showing the UFC legally and charge a cover. I would have invited my best friend but he's in Texas working on a gig right now. (Dont feel too bad, bastard is making 750 dollars a day plus they cover his expenses) So i will be watching legally, last ufc i watched not so much. (Cyborg vs Holm I watched via other means)

I like how "going all in" is inviting 2 family members to pay a cover at a bar that you most likely will not be able to hear anything at. If you wanted to "go all in" you should have bought tickets for the 3 of you to see it live. If that was out of your budget you should have "gone all in" by purchasing the event and providing a 30 rack and a couch to sleep on at your house. If going all in wasn't in this months budget you should have stayed home and streamed.

Frre for me on virgin/bt sport in the UK in lovely hd on a 4k telly..

Back