Will you be watching UFC 220 LEGALLY? Or by other means?

I never understood mocking posters for buying PPVs.

I haven't bought a pay-per-view since 2009

I never understood mocking posters for buying PPVs.
You don't have to buy a PPV to watch it legally. I'm not buying it per say. What if you have a friend who always buys them and the money is nothing to him and you go over to his house to watch? Is that not legal? Of course it is. By other means I mean streaming sites that are free.

I always hated that forums were somehow not allowed to post streaming links at all.

I haven't bought a pay-per-view since 2009
Last PPV I bought was Chuck vs Wand. That's for the ufc. I did buy Fedor vs Mitrione because I wanted to give a little cash to Bellator. UFC already has a dynasty. That doesn't mean I watch every UFC illegally. I like going to bars once in a while and watch with a crowd. Also sometimes I host and I will buy a PPV, but if it's generally a weak card, like last one, I'll watch alone and by other means. This card has a solid main and co main. I think both are possiible to be finishes. LHWs hit pretty fucking hard too. HW, I don't expect to go to the 4th. I'm predicting 1st round feel out process, 2nd round finish, either Stipe or Ngan

im buying ufc 223.. im watching ufc 220 first, then when its over, im going to watch spence fight lamont, and when thats over, ill watch bellator.. Its going to be an awesomeeeeeee night!!!!!

I won't be, sherdog play by play for me. I only watch McGregor fights nowadays.

tenor.gif

How can people watch at a bar?I had to do that once when I was out of state for work and the crap hotel had horrible wifi.I can hardly stand the idiots at live events,the bar was just over the top.People made Sherdoggers look like mma Einstein's.

Going to the bar to watch it with a friend. Funny how he asked me if their is WMMA or Flyweights before agreeing to go

Ill watchit by using algorithm similar to Piped piper's algorithm for video data manipulation

Back