Will Wonderboy vs Till go down like Edgar vs Yair?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hot prospect (Till, Yair) finishes past prime legend (Cerrone, Penn). They are then matched up against the #2 guy in the division (WB, Edgar)

Is Wonderboy too much too soon for Till?

You would think that WME would learn from their mistakes. Guess not.

At the very least Till will make Wonderboy fight unlike he did against Tyrone for 50 minutes

I hope

Except Till is a bad match up for Wonderboy, while Edgar was the nightmare match up for Rodriguez..

Till is a more complete striker than Wonderboy

yes just like Edgar vs. Yair

Wonderboy will utilize his strong wrestling pedigree to negate Darren Till's flashy kicks

GREAT example OP

Can you elaborate on this?
what needs elaboration? he has more tools, better boxer, thai boxer. All Wonderboy has better is footwork and kicks. Wont help him as Till will cut him off and pressure him. Wonderboy needs distance and Till wont give him it

what needs elaboration? he has more tools, better boxer, thai boxer. All Wonderboy has better is footwork and kicks. Wont help him as Till will cut him off and pressure him. Wonderboy needs distance and Till wont give him it

That is such an empty answer. What are these "more tools" that he possess? A powerful left hand and some elbows? Wonderboy has more options in his lead leg alone than till has with both arms.

Yes Wonderboy will wrestlefuck Yair I mean Till.

That is such an empty answer. What are these "more tools" that he possess? A powerful left hand and some elbows? Wonderboy has more options in his lead leg alone than till has with both arms.
empty yet I answered why he is more complete. He can kick, knee, elbow and punch at a high level, yes Wonderboy has good kicks but he is inferior to Till in almost any other category other than footwork.

saying he has more options in his lead leg shows you have no clue, Darren has more options via elbows than Wonderboy has with his lead leg, and thats leaving out his options via knees and punches

Hot prospect (Till, Yair) finishes past prime legend (Cerrone, Penn). They are then matched up against the #2 guy in the division (WB, Edgar)

Is Wonderboy too much too soon for Till?

You would think that WME would learn from their mistakes. Guess not.
Reaching. Penn was a thousand times washed up. Till is more of a killer than Rory, another hot prospect who destroyed Penn.

empty yet I answered why he is more complete. He can kick, knee, elbow and punch at a high level, yes Wonderboy has good kicks but he is inferior to Till in almost any other category other than footwork.

saying he has more options in his lead leg shows you have no clue, Darren has more options via elbows than Wonderboy has with his lead leg, and thats leaving out his options via knees and punches

You said it yourself, wonderboy has the better footwork, so I don't understand how till will use his vast array of basic muay Thai tools when wonderboy is out positioning him all night, but I guess we'll see.

I think this looks like the WW version of TJ vs Barao.

Um... Learn what exactly? This is why we watch fights, to see who wins. If Till climbed up the ladder then why not give him a top fight? Who exactly would you like to see him fight against, TS? This is a good test for Till, everything to win and nothing to lose

Back