Will the sons and daughters of Muslim refugees assimilate to western culture?

anyone including muslims can integrate if you bring in the right type of people. Educated people from muslim nations will mostly integrate but the key is bringing in educated people. If you bring in uneducated people like what europe has done than you will have no go zones.

America used to be a great country for the families of the people who built it. Of course it wasn't great for everyone. It cannot be all things to all people. That said, I certainly don't condone the racist violence you've described, and I would even go so far as to condemn it.

But let's put it in perspective: in no other country is the dominant culture so self-critical and so gracious in accommodating minority cultures. For example, you say "the Chinese were hated" as some sort of generalized indictment of classical American society. But even in the 1950's we had "China Towns" and other ethnic enclaves in the USA. By contrast, if you went to China, even in 2018, and tried to start a "Little Mogadishu" or "Little Berlin," the government would simply stomp you out. In fact, throughout history, whole dissident populations have disappeared in China without a trace. Where did they go? No one knows, and no one in China dares ask. There are no lawsuits, no civil rights protests, no monuments, etc. There's a reason China does not have a significant black population, or growing populations of ethnic non-Chinese immigrants demanding "equal" treatment. China has no qualms about keeping Chinese. Most countries share China's brand of unapologetic nativism (although they are generally less authoritarian). In most countries, it "goes without saying" that their own people, customs, and traditions take priority.

You think America has a shameful history of hatred and bigotry, but in reality the exact opposite is true.

Oh my God, how great was life for the slaves? How great was life for the Chinese, black, and Irish workers who built the railroads? How great was life for the women who pulled up their sleeves to keep the industrial aspect going while the men were at war?

Dude are you arguing that the Chinese immigrants weren't treated like absolute shit? Or Japanese citizens weren't put in fucking internment camps? Hell there was a two day riot in San Francisco that took the lives of four people and destroyed a hundred thousand dollars of Chinese property.

How good was life for the African Americans in my city, who lived in a prosperous community, a shining beacon of black economies working. Pretty good right? Until biplanes dropped firebombs and a slaughter took place.

How was life for the Okies in California? How was life for polish workers dying in factories?

This is an age old question, you say the life of those that built this country. Who do you think is more responsible for the agricultural explosion that propelled the US globally, the slave master, or his slaves? Because the slave master lived quite well..

Kind of like the Irish and Itallian imigrants did in America. Generally speaking Islam in this day and age is more extreme, even more so than Christianity was in the 1800's, but as the generations pass and everybody starts mixing together most Americans aren't going to care if you're Catholic or Protestant.

So will the children of Muslim refugees blend in and see through the bull shit, or will they continue to be brain washed and backwards? While the refugees in Europe are causing a lot of problems I would like to think the good points of our culture will rub off on them and the next few generations will be more accepted.

No, they will be completely different than every other group of immigrants in US history.

Any country with no go zones should publicly execute the politicians responsible for treason.

Obviously, I travel a lot and party across the country, you get to meet a very diverse group of people doing what I do. Most Muslims I know tend to fall on the SJW spectrum, especially in the 20s age group. They remind me of Mormons I know drink, party, whore around, but still wear their magic underwear and marry in the Temple. Or Catholics who are pro gay marriage, or Baptists who like to boogie down.

I've met some asshole Muslims sure, everyone has them, rich Sauds that were basically just frat boys that treated women like shit.
Yousa comedian right? Hmu when you go to the comedy club in LA. Make me laugh first bottle is on me.

All the people you mentioned, even the slaves, were treated relatively well in the USA. First, I will point out that most countries on Earth allowed chattel slavery in some form or another at various points in history, so I don't know why you're so fixated on the USA (you probably wouldn't care so much if you knew that many slaves were actually white, at least in the 1600's). Anyway, only a small percentage of Americans actually owned slaves (about 1.6% at most) and the USA abolished slavery about 150 years ago. White abolitionists even helped freed black slaves to establish a new country (Liberia) in Africa. So overall, no I don't feel outraged or guilty over America's history with slavery. In certain parts of Africa where slavery is still practiced today (e.g. Niger), the slaves are treated much worse than were the slaves of American antiquity. At least in the USA, slaves were generally fed, clothed, and sheltered.

As for the other ethnic groups you mentioned: Chinese and Japanese immigrants have prospered just fine under our laws. By contrast, China has pretty much zero tolerance for foreign influence, and zero regard for human rights. Imperial Japan was pretty much the most inhumane Axis power during World War II in terms of human experimentation. Why don't you criticize them instead of picking on those moralistic, self-critical Caucasians who built the USA. Also, Irish people assimilated and advanced just fine, as did the Italians, Polish, and other European migrants. America was great for them, which is why they came here in the first place.

Americans built America for Americans. By definition, not everyone is American. I am sorry if you can't identify with American history, but that's really your problem.

Slaves were treated relatively well, might be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read on this forum.

As to your post about slaves being mostly white, any link to that in the United States? Because I'm well aware of the Anglo treatment of the Irish and that the Irish were the main slaves sold to some countries.

Also why does the amount of slave owners matter? Are you discounting the fact that the agricultural success that allowed the US to jump in internationally wasn't done by the slaves? You said life was great for the men who built this country. Who built it, the whip crackers or the slaves? Because without slavery do you think the US would have been such an economic force?

So the Chinese had good lives, that's what you're telling me? The riots in which they were killed and their people destroyed. You have yet to address the pieces of shit and that burnt down my city. How was life for them?

Immigrants assimilated yes, sometimes over fifty years, other over a hundred. This thread is about assimilation is it not? If you want me to cry about the Japanese I started a thread awhile back about how Showa should have been hung for his war crimes. Those topics aren't for this thread.

Immigrants and slaves built this country broseph, and I identify with plenty of American culture and history, our great writers, civil rights leaders, John Brown leading a battle to try and arm the slaves (and what a beautiful sight that would have been.) MLK, our great music architecture, and philosophers, the labor leaders who fought against terrible factory conditions.

I'm just an insecure dude white washing history.

Good lives they had it.

Yousa comedian right? Hmu when you go to the comedy club in LA. Make me laugh first bottle is on me.

Definitely dude. Trying to get out there this year, I did get some good news about NYC in May and Vegas in June so things are really going well. All I have left on my tour is Fayetteville and this insane month is over with.

(If you're wondering why all my posts are so fucking grumpy it's because I'm exhausted... and thanks to viewers like you I've been drunk most of the month.)

Slaves were treated relatively well, might be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read on this forum.

As to your post about slaves being mostly white, any link to that in the United States? Because I'm well aware of the Anglo treatment of the Irish and that the Irish were the main slaves sold to some countries.

Also why does the amount of slave owners matter? Are you discounting the fact that the agricultural success that allowed the US to jump in internationally wasn't done by the slaves? You said life was great for the men who built this country. Who built it, the whip crackers or the slaves? Because without slavery do you think the US would have been such an economic force?

So the Chinese had good lives, that's what you're telling me? The riots in which they were killed and their people destroyed. You have yet to address the pieces of shit and that burnt down my city. How was life for them?

Immigrants assimilated yes, sometimes over fifty years, other over a hundred. This thread is about assimilation is it not? If you want me to cry about the Japanese I started a thread awhile back about how Showa should have been hung for his war crimes. Those topics aren't for this thread.

Immigrants and slaves built this country broseph, and I identify with plenty of American culture and history, our great writers, civil rights leaders, John Brown leading a battle to try and arm the slaves (and what a beautiful sight that would have been.) MLK, our great music architecture, and philosophers, the labor leaders who fought against terrible factory conditions.

I'm just an insecure dude white washing history.

Good lives they had it.

You sound like you are very angry (possibly very young) because you perceive some sort of injustice, and you are lashing out at the USA because it is the most visible symbol of authority from where you stand. If you take a step back and adopt a more circumspect perspective, you'll see that the USA, even at its worst, was never that bad for anyone.

I hope so. I walked outside today and thought I was about to be attacked by a ninja...just a Muslim chick. I almost karate chopped her in the neck.

Last edited:
every..and i really mean EVERY 2nd generation muslim i have ever met has "assimilated" as in you could not tell they have ever read the koran by hangning around them unless it was food options such as pork.

No, they won't integrate. This has been an ongoing debate since about 570 AD. The very notion of integration is doctrinally repugnant to Islam. In time, you will convert, or you will be sent to hell.

that is also the doctrine of christianity. Funny enough, it hasnt caused too many problems with them.

There are 3.3 million muslims in the USA. f you think that are all sharia forcing terrorists you are just a fucking moron.

Fuck this bitch. I think everybody should have the right to practice there own religion, but if you're going to move into somebody else's back yard you should at least have the courtesy to respect their culture and traditions.

Lol that is not apart of any Islamists agenda...it is take over the culture and traditions and kill the non-beleivers is the main goal...take it over violently or the more "Moderate Muslim" approach...getting involved in politics and changing things on the inside in the favor of Islam/Sharia

All the people you mentioned, even the slaves, were treated relatively well in the USA. First, I will point out that most countries on Earth allowed chattel slavery in some form or another at various points in history, so I don't know why you're so fixated on the USA (you probably wouldn't care so much if you knew that many slaves were actually white, at least in the 1600's). Anyway, only a small percentage of Americans actually owned slaves (about 1.6% at most) and the USA abolished slavery about 150 years ago. White abolitionists even helped freed black slaves to establish a new country (Liberia) in Africa. So overall, no I don't feel outraged or guilty over America's history with slavery. In certain parts of Africa where slavery is still practiced today (e.g. Niger), the slaves are treated much worse than were the slaves of American antiquity. At least in the USA, slaves were generally fed, clothed, and sheltered.

As for the other ethnic groups you mentioned: Chinese and Japanese immigrants have prospered just fine under our laws. By contrast, China has pretty much zero tolerance for foreign influence, and zero regard for human rights. Imperial Japan was pretty much the most inhumane Axis power during World War II in terms of human experimentation. Why don't you criticize them instead of picking on those moralistic, self-critical Caucasians who built the USA. Also, Irish people assimilated and advanced just fine, as did the Italians, Polish, and other European migrants. America was great for them, which is why they came here in the first place.

Americans built America for Americans. By definition, not everyone is American. I am sorry if you can't identify with American history, but that's really your problem.
Slaves treated well? Get a clue dummy.

that is also the doctrine of christianity. Funny enough, it hasnt caused too many problems with them.

Christians are a whole lot less likely to kill you for drawing pictures or criticising their beliefs.

Slavery ended because the Confederates lost the Civil War.

The Confederates lost the Civil War because they were poorer than the Union.

The Union had a non-slavery based economy.

Simple logic dictates that slavery held the US back. We would have an even stronger economy if we had no history of slavery.

Also, as for your lynching picture, more African Americans are murdered by African Americans every year or something like that than were ever lynched in history.

Last edited:
Back