Will the sons and daughters of Muslim refugees assimilate to western culture?

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Kind of like the Irish and Itallian imigrants did in America. Generally speaking Islam in this day and age is more extreme, even more so than Christianity was in the 1800's, but as the generations pass and everybody starts mixing together most Americans aren't going to care if you're Catholic or Protestant.

So will the children of Muslim refugees blend in and see through the bull shit, or will they continue to be brain washed and backwards? While the refugees in Europe are causing a lot of problems I would like to think the good points of our culture will rub off on them and the next few generations will be more accepted.

I think it's really hard to speak on Muslim immigrants (or refugees) as a whole, since they come from a bunch of different countries that are not similar. I think it'd be a lot easier, and more meaningful, to talk about specific populations coming from specific areas of the world.

But to the general question of, can Muslims assimilate? Of course they can, we have millions of well-assimilated Muslims in our country right now.

What we need to focus on is, how many refugees should we bring in from specific areas at one time. I'm sure they can come up with a smart way to do it that is good for everyone involved.

The question is what percentage of them will rebel against their parents who have been indoctrinating them since birth.

A small percentage most likely.

Probably not. Their goal is to implement sharia law on the rest of us.

What we need to focus on is, how many refugees should we bring in from specific areas at one time. I'm sure they can come up with a smart way to do it that is good for everyone involved.

This is basically why I'm raising this question. For example Dearborne Michigan remains pretty divided.

Doesn't sound like they're that interested.

Fuck this bitch. I think everybody should have the right to practice there own religion, but if you're going to move into somebody else's back yard you should at least have the courtesy to respect their culture and traditions.

As long as you don't let the Saudi's build mosques and "cultural centres" for them you'll probably be ok .

I think it's really hard to speak on Muslim immigrants (or refugees) as a whole, since they come from a bunch of different countries that are not similar. I think it'd be a lot easier, and more meaningful, to talk about specific populations coming from specific areas of the world.

But to the general question of, can Muslims assimilate? Of course they can, we have millions of well-assimilated Muslims in our country right now.

I was going to respond, but don’t need to as this will serve as my response

Thank you.

Sincerely

War Room Deep State

There are aproximately 2.3 million second (or later) generation Muslims living in the US today. If the sons and daughters of people who imigrated from Turkey, India, Pakistan etc etc over the course of the 20th century have integrated just fine, what would lead anyone to believe the latest batch won't?

It won't happen instantly, so you're not gonna see tons of kids from Syria wearing Nike shoes and going to Drake concerts within a couple of weeks, but eventually? When every single immigrant group who ever came to America has done that?

I sincerely believe the only people who actually think they won't integrate are the retards who believe even the ones who do are just engaging in taqiyya

Yes. Do you?

Obviously, I travel a lot and party across the country, you get to meet a very diverse group of people doing what I do. Most Muslims I know tend to fall on the SJW spectrum, especially in the 20s age group. They remind me of Mormons I know drink, party, whore around, but still wear their magic underwear and marry in the Temple. Or Catholics who are pro gay marriage, or Baptists who like to boogie down.

I've met some asshole Muslims sure, everyone has them, rich Sauds that were basically just frat boys that treated women like shit.

It won't happen instantly, so you're not gonna see tons of kids from Syria wearing Nike shoes and going to Drake concerts within a couple of weeks, but eventually?

I rather just have sharia.

The question is what percentage of them will rebel against their parents who have been indoctrinating them since birth.

A small percentage most likely.

We end up with the opposite problem in the UK sometimes with some of the dickheads who run off to ISIS.
Middle class kids of parents who have moved here for a better life and looking to assimilate into Western culture (to an extent) who rebel by looking up ISIS online and decide to go be a Jihad Bride for the adventure and to get away from grammar school.

We end up with the opposite problem in the UK sometimes with some of the dickheads who run off to ISIS.
Middle class kids of parents who have moved here for a better life and looking to assimilate into Western culture (to an extent) who rebel by looking up ISIS online and decide to go be a Jihad Bride for the adventure and to get away from grammar school.

Jesus how bad is the grammar school?

Not if they keep getting brutalized for not agreeing to an arranged marriage, or for slightly breaking even the most mundane of fundamentalist islamic codes in the most trivial ways.

Back