Will the FLW division come back to the UFC?

What year will the FLW division be back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the people the ufc had were just fine. with dj gone it would been a good time to see how good it was,.

I agree. It is competitive at the top if MM is no longer in the division. If they signed Gucci back too that would have been awesome. Guess all that goes out the window for now.

I agree. It is competitive at the top if MM is no longer in the division. If they signed Gucci back too that would have been awesome. Guess all that goes out the window for now.

like with all things only time will tell that for sure.

Public opinion needs to change it's mind about watching smaller fighters first. Not sure how that goes but it works in boxing.
I think they fucked up calling it flyweight. I mean you might as well call it jokeweight.

Light Bantamweight doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but it's at least not slapping casuals in the face with "these guys are fucking tiny!"

I think if MMA became bigger in Asia it might.

Maybe when IMG makes their money back they can start pretending UFC is the pinnacle of martial arts, instead of episodes of Battle Dome.

Public opinion needs to change it's mind about watching smaller fighters first. Not sure how that goes but it works in boxing.

125 = Featherweight at 126 in boxing so Leo Santa Cruz, Gary Russell, Carl Frampton, Oscar Valdez, Josh Warrington..... people still watch them and their size is less of a thing.

MMA still suffers from having loads of WWE fans.

Back