Will Mir Kimura Fedor?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I know this is somewhat specific, but I feel like this might be what Frank Mir sees. I really doubt Mir can submit Fedor with armbars, leg locks, rncs or traingles, etc, but I must wonder if Fedor can defend Mir's kimura. The reason I say this is, Mir is a big big dude with a legit BJJ, and Fedor, when he gets taken down, he plays such a loose guard, even Mark Hunt before he worked his way up in BJJ like more than ten years ago, came close to locking up Kimura on prime Fedor, or it looked like to me. Fedor is a high level sambo/judoka, and he is very difficult to submit, but Mir did took Noguiera's arm home a while back after all.

For me, Fedor always has been the greatest of all time. I thought he would wipe the floor with Mitrione but then he got finished in the first round. Fedor has the biggest heart and determination out there, and Mir appears to wilt under pressure or when there's a lot on the line, so for me, it really feel like it would come down to whether Mir can take Fedor down.

I can see that happening. When that happens, I see Mir passing his guard easily. What I am not sure is, Can Mir Kimura Fedor?

Honestly think Mir is more likely to KO him rather than submit him.

Fedor stopped taking anything when he came to America.. He thought people actually played by the rules.

So basically he's at a disadvantage vs anybody not named CM punk. Mir is to big and is going to KO him, imo.

I know this is somewhat specific, but I feel like this might be what Frank Mir sees. I really doubt Mir can submit Fedor with armbars, leg locks, rncs or traingles, etc, but I must wonder if Fedor can defend Mir's kimura. The reason I say this is, Mir is a big big dude with a legit BJJ, and Fedor, when he gets taken down, he plays such a loose guard, even Mark Hunt before he worked his way up in BJJ like more than ten years ago, came close to locking up Kimura on prime Fedor, or it looked like to me. Fedor is a high level sambo/judoka, and he is very difficult to submit, but Mir did took Noguiera's arm home a while back after all.

For me, Fedor always has been the greatest of all time. I thought he would wipe the floor with Mitrione but then he got finished in the first round. Fedor has the biggest heart and determination out there, and Mir appears to wilt under pressure or when there's a lot on the line, so for me, it really feel like it would come down to whether Mir can take Fedor down.

I can see that happening. When that happens, I see Mir passing his guard easily. What I am not sure is, Can Mir Kimura Fedor?

2ajx65k.gif

Even though Fedor is the GOAT, I predict a breeze blows through the arena and knocks him out.

Shut up with your negativity

Mir with finish wins over NOG, Cro Cop, and Fedor?!?!

giphy.gif

Fedor has to watch out for all of Mir's subs.

Fedor definitely doesn't want to be on his back against Mir because that will most likely guarnatee that Mir will submit him. Fedors grappling has looked terrible in recent years.

Fedor doesn't want to engage in any scrambles either because Mirs BJJ is the deadliest during scrambles.

Lots of ways for Fedor to lose here. The only way I see him winning is by KO which is possible but not guaranteed. Fedor will have to watch out for the straight punches of Mir as well.

Hunt had an americana locked on Fedor, not kimura.

Fedor stopped taking anything when he came to America.. He thought people actually played by the rules.

So basically he's at a disadvantage vs anybody not named CM punk. Mir is to big and is going to KO him, imo.

Excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses and excuses.

i will be in a win-win situation. I will bet money on mir, praying for a fedor's win. I will do the same in mirko vs Nelson 2, betting for Nelson...and the same in all of my favourites fighters betting against them <{CMPALM}>i had to have started with werdumvs volkov, but i thought volkov had almost none chances...

Very possible If He has fedor s arm he's fucked

Fedor should tko him fast though

mir is looking huge. curious to see how he looks, he's the best in the tourney at this point if he can put it all together.

Back