Will Mir Kimura Fedor?

mir is looking huge. curious to see how he looks, he's the best in the tourney at this point if he can put it all together.

He looked like dogshit at the initial faceoff... soon after he posted some shit of him training and he looks to be in pretty good shape now.

i will be in a win-win situation. I will bet money on mir, praying for a fedor's win. I will do the same in mirko vs Nelson 2, betting for Nelson...and the same in all of my favourites fighters betting against them <{CMPALM}>i had to have started with werdumvs volkov, but i thought volkov had almost none chances...

Business are business

Mir's at his worst when he's got someone pushing him against the fence or holding him down on the ground. Two things Fedor doesnt really do. Fedor looks striking from range and throwing GnP. This will let Mir open up his game more.

Of course, Fedor could always KO Mir. I've got this fight pretty 50/50. Not leaning towards either side specifically. Fedor might not be as fast as he used to be but he's still fast and Mir is not particularly fast himself.

Think Mir has a bigger chance winning the whole tourney though.

I think Mir will try to take Fedor down and sit on top and just squash with control and a few strikes. Mir is very opportunistic with his subs, rather than a methodical worker, so Fedor would have to open himself up and do something stupid for Mir to capitalise. But he's looking huge so I think if Mir can clinch him and put him against the cage, he'd have a decent shot at getting him down. Fedor really doesn't have a great cage game IMO

I'm favouring Mir

giphy.gif

I hope fedor taps if Mir locks something up, we've seen him KO'd, doctor stoppage'd, and tap. we absolutely don't need to see him literally break

Based on Fedors recent performance, I’m thinking Mirs first punch drops Fedor and fights over.

Back