Will Khabib be a man and stand and bang? Or play hugs and cuddles?

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.

I can't blame him for shooting for his life, but he should be able to stand for at least a minute. LOL

Khabib will hug, and cuddle, and trap that left hand and rain punches on Conor's face until the refs stops it, or Conor taps from strikes disfigured and barely conscious. Whatever comes first.

And you Conortards are going to wish Cringe Mcchicken knew how to hug and cuddle.

yeah cos grapplers are all sissies

ak.jpg

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.
so when Connor taps to strikes, will he be the bitch of somebody that doesn't even fight like a man ?

Will Conor be a man? Or will he be defeated by hugs and cuddles?

Two world class fighters who have fought their way to the very top of the sport will step into a cage, ready to fight each other for 25 minutes with all means you can give them without crossing the line between sports competition and attempted murder. And then people are discussing whether they are real men online. This is not just odd or questionable, it's downright embarassing.
Always that talk about being a man or what should be considered being a man and what makes someone a pussy or a quitter or a manlet etc...some serious insecurities concerning their masculinity with some MMA fans for sure. Not just on sherdog, that kind of bs comes up everywhere when talking about MMA for whatever reason, it's really strange. Basically some sort of sub-group like the "just bleed" crowd or more often than not a sub-group of said crowd because everything that's not stand and bang ends up being called hugging or running or whatever you can think of when trying to discredit fighting strategies. I seriously doubt MMA is the right sport for those people.

False equivalency idiot. If you’re only looking for striking, why are you even watching mma? There are other sports for that.
wow , that went right past you , not surprising really .

I think the better question , is Conor going to be a man and go out on his shield when Kalabeeb has him on his back, or is he going to turn into McTapper?

How’s that fool with McBoner on AV not banned yet?

Im cumming to watch hugs and cuddles, so I hope he does that

There is a difference between being a man and being an idiot. At least in the part of the world where I live.

The real question is will conor stand and bang or toss a dolly at innocent people

What fckin nonsense. Its like calling McGregor a pussy for not shooting for a takedown.

Why don't you get in a cage with Khabib and see how that goes, jamoke.

Back