Will khabib and conor throw down?

First off, punctuation is your friend. Secondly, Nate absolutely does not fall into that category. Nate is a guy who wants to strike and has terrible wrestling. That's the exact kind of guy they match Conor up with. And of course they thought Conor would beat Nate; Conor's a more skilled striker and Nate wasn't even training for a fight. Khabib asked to replace RDA and fight Conor, but they bypassed him in favor of Nate. Put your thinking cap on and ask yourself why that is.
Yet even after nate mauled him 1st time round they let him get back in? Put your thinking cap on and ask yourself why that is. CREAM

will AKA gym sledgehammer Khabib's knees again?

No. I do not believe they will. I think Conor is at the point where he will hand pick "big money" fights. Khabib isn't a big money fight and besides that, he's dangerous in that he can take you down and hold you there. NObody wants to watch Conor get held down.

Yes we do.

Khabib can't show up to a fucking fight. Conor can't risk him dropping out of a fight because he's eating fucking cake when he should be cutting weight. It's a god damn shame, but that's the truth of the matter.

Khabib would bounce Conor around the octagon like a roofied prom date.

Conor knows this...that's why it will never happen.

Never mind the financial reasons. Conor is a pussy!

{<jordan}

Yet even after nate mauled him 1st time round they let him get back in? Put your thinking cap on and ask yourself why that is. CREAM
It's pretty obvious. They had to do the Nate rematch to get some of Conor's shine back. The whole plan was for Conor to fight for the LW belt. Nate put a wrench in those plans when he unexpectedly beat Conor. So they used the size excuse and gave him the rematch, which would allow the "champ champ" plan to move forward if he won. This isn't a secret; everyone knew exactly what was going on. Not sure why it's going over your head.

It's pretty obvious. They had to do the Nate rematch to get some of Conor's shine back. The whole plan was for Conor to fight for the LW belt. Nate put a wrench in those plans when he unexpectedly beat Conor. So they used the size excuse and gave him the rematch, which would allow the "champ champ" plan to move forward if he won. This isn't a secret; everyone knew exactly what was going on. Not sure why it's going over your head.
So by your logic they definitely won't let em at it a third time then ah..

So by your logic they definitely won't let em at it a third time then ah..
Incorrect. It's easier to market the trilogy, and Nate is theoretically a lesser threat than Tony or Khabib.

Despite all the Khabib hate around here im ready for some ragdollin wrestlefucking Khabib style for sure

Get Down

Could you imagine Conor doing the Seagal Caucasus dance?

tenor.gif

omwwbst.gif

Maybe if Khainjurd can stay healthy make the weight and beat a top 3 guy.

Yeaa so thought I'd bump my first ever thread.

Throw down they did and it was fucking epic.

Back