Will Joanna get the belt back?

JJ just got caught. it happens.
but JJ is the better fighter.

latest

You must be retarded.

She wins against Girls that have the gameplan of a monkey.
Rose is super agile and well rounded and a far better striker. Seems to be smart in the cage to so.

If a killer like Jessica pene would have been the champ then maybe Joanna could easily get the title back but not now.
She will be number 2 as long as rose is the champ

If she fights Rose, I'll give her a 40% chance. Rose dropped her twice. I don't recall Rose ever being knocked down with a punch.

Id pick her to win the rematch. She is the superior fighter imo.

She could probably hold, and defend at SW, and FLW, simultaneously.

Unfortunately i think she definitely will and she will turn up the trash talk before hand.

I think if she's determined to get it back, she absolutely can, but I'm not so sure if an immediate re-match with rose is the easiest way to get the belt back. It would be much easier for her if she just let Andrade pile drive rose for her.

Of course she will, even if it means breaking into Rose's house and killing her dog.

Yeah. Her, Garbrandt, and Rockhold should be the best of their division, if only they'd check their ego and keep their hands up.
I'm not so sure about Cody. He gave TJ his all. A few more seconds on the clock, after that knockdown, and he probably would have been champ. TJ rallied back and looked great. They're both monsters.

She probably does. lol @ people thinking the first fight is an automatic indicator of what would happen every time they fought. How long have ya'll been watching MMA for, a week?
It's an indicator that Rose has more tools to win than many gave her credit. She's not just a threat on ground. She has power in those hands and can hang with Joanna. Even if Joanna looks better standing, Rose still has a way to win.

She doesn't need to be humble to win she need to change game plan and more defence. Better to engage Rose in the clinch Joanna is vert good in the clinch.

Rose's win was a semi-fluke, let's not pretend she is Cyborg now.

JJ probably takes the belt back easily.

Yup, she smokes Rose in a rematch.

It's an indicator that Rose has more tools to win than many gave her credit. She's not just a threat on ground. She has power in those hands and can hang with Joanna. Even if Joanna looks better standing, Rose still has a way to win.

Well, anyone's a threat if they land the right punch at the right moment. But there is a such thing as having great sporadic moments that one can never quite duplicate again, so people acting like Rose is automatically a nightmare stylistically for Joanna just because she put her out fast the first time are being naive.

Back