Will Joanna get the belt back?

I don't think she'll get it back if Thug Rose still has it. I think it comes down to Rose's speed, boxing abilities and learning curve. Too much for JJ.

in a rematch with rose yes. but i dont see her beating andrade.

To everyone that is talking about her chin... She's a 115 lb woman, of course she isn't going to be able to take a shot in the kisser.

What u guys say? Does she get it back, or better moving up to 125?
in her mind she never lost it,this is the new ronda in disguise.What a c''t

Yeah. Her, Garbrandt, and Rockhold should be the best of their division, if only they'd check their ego and keep their hands up.
I agree with you on all except TJ is the best in his division and he won’t lose to Cody in a rematch.

doubtful. when she learns to lose with honour, perhaps. but not until

If so, I'm guessing she won't say it was "an accident," like she said of her loss. That was a pretty pathetic thing to say. If you lose, just own it like a good warrior, hit the gym, and come back stronger.

Joanna can easily beat Rose.

If they fought 10 times they'd split with a few wins a piece but probably Joanna winning more.

That being said if they fight again i'd predict Rose via submission.
22293232.gif

She probably does. lol @ people thinking the first fight is an automatic indicator of what would happen every time they fought. How long have ya'll been watching MMA for, a week?

Yes she will get her belt back and she'll be even better after the loss hopefully more humble I can only pray...

She's never been in trouble. Gets clipped twice and all of a sudden sherdog idiots think she has a bad chin.

Don't see her beating Thug Rose. Boy did she get smoked. Joanna might be a contender at 125. But 115 is her best bet.

I think she will win the rematch if they make. I think this is a case of GSP/Serra or JDS/Cain. I think Rose can certainly catch Joanna again and I dont think Joannas will be as dominant as the two above, but I see her beating Rose in the rematch as long as she fights to her strengths in this match up

Back