Will Holm vs Shevshenko be a good 5 round fight?

I think it will be a boring festival of hyah hyah hish.

You can't be serious. Rumble vs. Teixeira or Melendez vs. Barboza better be the main event.

SIZE AFFECTS STYLE, Claudia Gadelha is a powerhouse and her height helps her ability to change levels so quick to shoot for a takedown which is also the case for Tate

This I can agree with, many short or arguably undersized fighters who are highly successful (Cain, Cormier, Rashad, Hendricks, Woodley, RDA, Frankie, Mendes, Mighty Mouse, Tate, Claudia, Esparza etc.) seem to share 'something'... a fairly obvious something.

It's harder to play David if you don't grapple or at least keep the grappling threat in your back pocket XD

This I can agree with, many short or arguably undersized fighters who are highly successful (Cain, Cormier, Rashad, Hendricks, Woodley, RDA, Frankie, Mendes, Mighty Mouse, Tate, Claudia, Esparza etc.) seem to share 'something'... a fairly obvious something.

It's harder to play David if you don't grapple XD
That's why you should never get caught up in what the height is officially listed as, some small people have a fighting style that depends on them being bigger and some big people have a fighting style that is more advantageous when they're smaller.

You can't be serious. Rumble vs. Teixeira or Melendez vs. Barboza better be the main event.

I have absolutley no problem with Holm main eventing any card

valentina vs holly=
g7IsB.gif

lol

I just wanna see Holm land that Golden High Kick to the dome piece again...

Back