will hendricks get better or worse from that ass whooping wonderboy gave him..

probably worse.

He's a hammer type of guy that gets lost when he's the nail.

Guys that get better after losses generally take beatings well in the first place.

The 3 losses he suffered were close decisions that probably didn't affect his confidence since he thinks he won all 3.

Had a great discussion with @rjmbrd about it, he thinks Hendricks isn't the same anymore. I'm inclined to agree.

I think his change of camps is a factor, too.

*edit* you guys already mentioned that.

Wonderboy is the man to beat right now.

He's my lineal champ actually and I think he will handle Robbie more or less easily.

As for Hendricks, I hope he still has more left in him but I'd be happy just to see him avenge the robbery decision loss against GSP.

I think his change of camps is a factor, too.

*edit* you guys already mentioned that.
Yeah I think it hurt him tremendously. Maybe if he had gone to an actual gym with coaches and training partners instead of doing his own thing. Gastelum, while formidable, is much more of a conventional fighter than WB tho.

Wonderboy is the man to beat right now.

He's my lineal champ actually and I think he will handle Robbie more or less easily.

As for Hendricks, I hope he still has more left in him but I'd be happy just to see him avenge the robbery decision loss against GSP.
With you on paragraph one, I also think Thompson beats Lawler.

As for the second, not close to a robbery. Close debatable decision but robbery is over used here. Fedor/Fabio, Sanchez/Pearson, those are robberies.

Yeah I think it hurt him tremendously. Maybe if he had gone to an actual gym with coaches and training partners instead of doing his own thing. Gastelum, while formidable, is much more of a conventional fighter than WB tho.

Yeah. Hendricks ust doesn't seem very good at self reflection and self critique, or maybe he's just become complacent. I have no idea.

I think Kelvin will win, but in a close fight.

I wasn't aware that he made excuses for the 2nd Lawler fight. I think he acknowledged that he threw it away particularly in the final round.

I think at this point his problems are mental. Physically, he never looked better heading into the fight with Wonderboy

hendricks-500x550-1454514100.png
He looks like a zombie in this pic. Sure he has "abs" and very low body fat but the look in his eyes is frightening. I would advise him to go to the hospital if I met a guy who looked like that...

HAHA Spongebob is back!! brings back memories of when me and you dressed up as Spongebob and Patrick, remember that? haha fun times!!.

Yeah he might be a little short for MW but I was thinking will it hurt him any more than this crazy drastic weight class where he has no energy left??..

tumblr_inline_n43d7xwoSX1qj2u6c.gif
Haha! of course! What waz in that kool-ade we drank before we went out? I remember walking down the street seeing this:

The Real Matrix.jpg
upload_2016-7-1_9-29-28.png

Going MW definitely easier for weight cut but it's kind of like "out of the frying pan & into the fryer!"

Last edited:
He looks like a zombie in this pic. Sure he has "abs" and very low body fat but the look in his eyes is frightening. I would advise him to go to the hospital if I met a guy who looked like that...
That face was taken cause his corner told him he gets the double bacon cheese burger with extra ranch and BBQ sauce after the fight.

Haha! of course! What waz in that kool-ade we drank before ? I remember walking down the street seeing this:

View attachment 113215
View attachment 113219

Going MW definitely easier for weight cut but it's kind of like "out of the frying pan & into the fryer!"
bongcat.jpg

That was you drinking the kool-ade, seeing all the crazy colors haha. I was smoking some catnip .. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes me see spongebob in indigo colors :p :p :p

Back