Will GSP be remembered as a multi divisional champ for beating Bisping?

wont do ur homework, go full google, u´fookin ´tard.

So you make a bullshit claim, he asks for your source and then you expect him to prove he never said it?

Exactly what would such proof look like?

So you make a bullshit claim, he asks for your source and then you expect him to prove he never said it?

Exactly what would such proof look like?
would look like this:

do ur homework, ´tard x 2

Huge fan of the Count but let’s be real here he won that title because Rockhold shit the bed. He deserved to be champ for all the years he’s put in, and he took the belt by a brutal stoppage, but if we are using reality as a standard Bisping was one of the weakest champs in UFC history. Still a champ, but many feel he was undeserving, which would in turn make GSPs championship null also.

Yes. He was the champ....george beat him.....end of discussion.

You claim Bisping was one of the weakest champs in history when Dave Menne held a belt?

That's cute.
Why are the two mutually exclusive? "One of" doesn't mean the weakest ever.

Not really, bisping wasn't the undisputed champion so neither was George. He was a brief interim champ as far as I'm concerned. He didn't unify the titles against Whittaker and then relinquished his title.

Someone compared it to serras championship. He beat the number 1 WW undisputed champion and when he got injured he came back and attempted to unify the titles. George beat a guy who was not considered the unanimous 1 MW in the world, and wasn't the undisputed champion when he was beaten as Whittaker held the interim title. He also failed to even attempt to defend his title.

If that's not a bogus championship, Idk what is.

Last edited:
I don't remember Couture as being a 2 divisions champ, he was a legit 205 champs with good fights against Chuck and Tito. The HW stint was just a side show when there was no good HW in the UFC

I don't remember BJ Penn to be the 2 divisions champ, he was the founder of the 155 division, he was fighting LW that don't cut weight from time to time to fight at WW and he got the belt. It was nowhere near what the WW and the LW divisions are right now.

Conor did it the right way, beating top competition, legit champs. It's just that he never defended anything.

GSP won a fight against Bisping who happened to be the champ. Given the size difference and that Bisping is a good fighter, this win is big for GSP, but it's circumstantial that he got a belt for it.

I remember GSP to be the most dominant fighter of all time but I don't really buy this 2 div champ bullshit

Not really , look what Gastellum did to Ping,who was a WW.
I bet all top 5 WW would finish Bisping right now, and guys like Fergusson, Khabib and Conor would beat Bisping

No. He didn't even TRY and defend it. Same reason Conor and Germain aren't champs in my opinion, let alone a 2 division champ in Conor and GSPs case

So you're full of shit and stupid.

Thanks for the clarification.
Hmmm ...Depends, quite relative...
Had the other ´tard asked me without callin me names, I would maybe have gone to google for him.

Now,u... Im actually tellin u to fuck off, that´s it.

Had u followed this BS in 2011-12 when the info leaked, u would know by now. So dont lose my time kid.

Back