Will Eddie Alvarez Ever Get Another Title Shot?

hugged his way to the title shot, then get absolutely destroyed by Conor in every moment. I cant see Eddie as a champ even when he somehow get the belt

A lot depends on his next fight. A win and he is on a good pathway back to a title shot. He loses then the road back gets that much tougher. I don't think he gets another shot.

You mean you PRAY he never fights again, because then he'll beat all of your favorites and force you to admit to his greatness. He's coming back, so you might as well accept it.

why should I think he coming back cause he posted a pic in the gym. he posts onr of those a month. after the Floyd fight he said I fight in mma twice in 2017 and it 6/22 and the world still wating for 1 mma fight.

conor is ducking tony and khabib and he not even hiding it.

A lot depends on his next fight. A win and he is on a good pathway back to a title shot. He loses then the road back gets that much tougher. I don't think he gets another shot.

if he wins why not fight khabib next cause it not like gsp conor or nate aren't you know retired.

well i think we all want to see khabib get his hands on conor, so thats the only reason to let khabib wait. and khabib himself wants that fight badly.

so if eddie gets by dustin, which i think last fight should have been a dq loss instead of a nc because i thought those knees were bad. but maybe a fight with tony as someone else said earlier. a fight with lee would be good.

but i dont know, i dont think a win over gaethje and dustin should get that shot, one more fight.

to bad conor not wanting that fight so ufc makes khabib sit on the side lines for what to let conor blind followers can go on twitter and call him a faker or pussy or death threats (which has all happened already)

He has 2 chances left imo.

Beat Dustin and fight Khabib or lose to Dustin, beat Lee, get 1-2 more wins.

If he loses to both then I doubt that he'll get another chance.

Dustin vs Alvarez happens next month.

If McGregor and Khabib can't get things worked out expect Khabib to fight the winner next as long as Ferguson can't make it.

If Ferguson can make it expect him to get the shot.

But here's my prediction.

Khabib vs McGregor this fall. Khabib wins.

Dustin beats Eddie.

Ferguson is healthy by spring and fights Khabib in March/April.

Kevin Lee gets scheduled to fight Dustin for next crack. He misses weight and still beats Dustin via split decision futher screwing up the division.

nice ideas other than that whole conor part.

Back