Will Anderson Silva return to the UFC?

Part of me hopes he doesn't. He's had a good career for the most part and has no real reason to fight on. Another part of me hopes he comes back for one more big fight.

He went out after a brutal beatdown from USADA
200w.webp

Ugh.. I hope not.

I feel truly blessed to have been able to see him fight back in the day, but after all these PED scandals and bullshit, I'd rather never see him again in the cage.

One of the best ever... Think he has accomplished everything he can in the UFC. Just ride off into the sunset Matrix Style.
Matrix style would mean for him to fight to the very end with honor... not get caught cheating and thrown out in disgrace.

Ugh.. I hope not.

I feel truly blessed to have been able to see him fight back in the day, but after all these PED scandals and bullshit, I'd rather never see him again in the cage.
my thoughts exactly

Unless he fights GSP, good riddance. Even that fight wouldn't have the same appeal as it would've in 2011 or 2012. He should just retire.

Unless he fights GSP, good riddance. Even that fight wouldn't have the same appeal as it would've in 2011 or 2012. He should just retire.
I was just going to post this after taking with some friends we all agreed we'd still want 45 year old Silva returning vs 39 gsp after the peds ban. Even though it's not the same.

Silva has the most spectacular highlight reel of all time, one of the longest defending champs.

Destroyed Brunson, KO'd Bisping.

DC's liver still hurts just thinking about fighting skinny-fat-off-the-couch Silva.

Nothing left to prove. GOAT.

One of the most spectacular. And much appreciation for what he has brought to MMA. I would put Mirko Cro Cop ahead because of the devastation and power. He put people right out.

He might get one more. But cant see too many more at this point.

AS conquered and sat atop the mountain for a great many years in an era of MMA when cheating wasn’t cheating because everyone was cheating... can’t say I wouldn’t love to see him fight again, still sounds like he has gas in the tank for some fun fights... was never a huge Silva fan due to him systematically destroying fighters I liked, but War Spider, get clear w/ USADA and give us one or two more fight ending moments to add to te resume
e<{jackyeah}>

He will return as Black Dana. And claim "Dana dead, is normal guys..."

Back