Will Anderson Silva return to the UFC?

Yo Tipster!

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Taken from an interview with one of the online rags earlier this week, when interviewed about his career plans Anderson Silva shoehorned in the claim that he could fight under the UFC banner one last time.

“I’m happy with everything that I’ve conquered,” Silva said. “Nothing is forever. I still have my UFC contract and I’m very happy with it. Only time will tell what’s next. I’m feeling well, I train everyday, I’m a healthy guy. Waiting is all there is to it. I’m still alive in the division and there may be a chance to fight for the title again.”

Hold on, what about these allegations of tainted substances? What's the official line on this?

I was under the impression Spider was sitting on the naughty step with Jon Jones awaiting a dishing out of further punishment if allegations were found to be true.

P.s. I'm fully against Silva taking up space on a future UFC fight card. Too long out of the game, too little appeal in 2018 and beyond.

Anderson went out beating top 7 KO machine Derek Brunson

Silva has the most spectacular highlight reel of all time, one of the longest defending champs.

Destroyed Brunson, KO'd Bisping.

DC's liver still hurts just thinking about fighting skinny-fat-off-the-couch Silva.

Nothing left to prove. GOAT.

Silva has the most spectacular highlight reel of all time, one of the longest defending champs.

Destroyed Brunson, KO'd Bisping.

DC's liver still hurts just thinking about fighting skinny-fat-off-the-couch Silva.

Nothing left to prove. GOAT.

1CE8E6A1-6CF3-4B54-BA68-67ABC9845138.jpeg

He's had his time in the sun, no reason to compete anymore and go out like BJ.

Kenny here,

Yes. I believe that Anderson Silva will return. He has the heart of a champion and once he gets his mind sorted out and stops the PED abuse, I think he can compete for the title once again.

He is one of my heros and I almost abandoned him when he got caught for Steroids, but I understand why he did it. (To heal from a brutal injury).

lol. War silva

One of the best ever... Think he has accomplished everything he can in the UFC. Just ride off into the sunset Matrix Style.

Silva's legacy has been tainted ( no pun intended ) after the positive test of steroid use , the man is an all time great , however that stain will always raise questions as to the legitimacy of his greatest victories and reign as champion.

Kenny here,

Yes. I believe that Anderson Silva will return. He has the heart of a champion and once he gets his mind sorted out and stops the PED abuse, I think he can compete for the title once again.

He is one of my heros and I almost abandoned him when he got caught for Steroids, but I understand why he did it. (To heal from a brutal injury).

lol. War silva
i-hate-you-kenny.jpg

Taken from an interview with one of the online rags earlier this week, when interviewed about his career plans Anderson Silva shoehorned in the claim that he could fight under the UFC banner one last time.

“I’m happy with everything that I’ve conquered,” Silva said. “Nothing is forever. I still have my UFC contract and I’m very happy with it. Only time will tell what’s next. I’m feeling well, I train everyday, I’m a healthy guy. Waiting is all there is to it. I’m still alive in the division and there may be a chance to fight for the title again.”

Hold on, what about these allegations of tainted substances? What's the official line on this?

I was under the impression Spider was sitting on the naughty step with Jon Jones awaiting a dishing out of further punishment if allegations were found to be true.

P.s. I'm fully against Silva taking up space on a future UFC fight card. Too long out of the game, too little appeal in 2018 and beyond.

depends on how long his drug thing gets him. he looking at up to 4 years.

I hate to say this, but I hope not. Yeah, he can get a super fight or two, but at this point it would just be about using his name to sell events. If he still wants to, and is getting paid handsomely for it, that's totally cool with me. He's earned the right to do whatever suits him. It's just after the last few fights and the PED incidents, I don't want to see Silva bring his legacy down any further.

I'm gonna go out on a limp and say he will.

Edit:limb

Back