Will a naturally fat chick that lose weight be hotter than the average girl?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My question is simple, since I've never ever came across a fat chick that loses weight till she looks an acceptable weight (let's say she loses 50 lbs of fat) . I mean, will her womanly assets stay with her, or do they decrease with the weight? Will she be hotter than the average woman who is in the same weight(who was not obese)?

My question is simple, since I've never ever came across a fat chick that loses weight till she looks an acceptable weight (let's say she loses 50 lbs of fat) .

Let me google that for you.
<seedat>

If she loses the weight slowly and by working out not just starving herself or some type of gastric surgery... her body can look great. But genetics will play a strong role in the tits, hips, ass ratio.

No. Her bones will be bigger from supporting the weight.

Depends on how she loses the weight. A lot of fat women crash diet and lose a ton of weight, but they're left with sagging skin.

Just say "will her tits and ass stay big?"

And the answer they will shrink along with the rest of the body.

But we're all guys here, say what the fuck you mean.

Most fat girls get fat because they have fuck all to lose anyway so no they were ugly to begin with

My question is simple, since I've never ever came across a fat chick that loses weight till she looks an acceptable weight (let's say she loses 50 lbs of fat) . I mean, will her womanly assets stay with her, or do they decrease with the weight? Will she be hotter than the average woman who is in the same weight(who was not obese)?

Yes, the tits shrink as well.

I've seen more than a couple Before/After weight loss program photos where the woman looked just as good or better in the Before.
(If they have 3 photos, the in between one is frequently the best)

i think it would depend on her natural figure/how she stores weight?

like when i lose weight i still keep a curvy figure, with wide hips and a big ass lol. they don't go anywhere. but with other women it's definitely different. so it's probably a case to case thing, ya know? and might depend on how they exercise and diet too. some people like to build up their body, and others just want to achieve a thin figure. and as others said, there can be the issue of saggy skin.

as for stretch marks, y'all stop bein lil bitches

It puts the lotion in the basket.
giphy.gif

They’re a time bomb

Will always get fat again

Best to find amorexic chicks current on Tetris shots and fatten them up with candy bars

i think it would depend on her natural figure/how she stores weight?

like when i lose weight i still keep a curvy figure, with wide hips and a big ass lol. they don't go anywhere. but with other women it's definitely different. so it's probably a case to case thing, ya know? and might depend on how they exercise and diet too. some people like to build up their body, and others just want to achieve a thin figure. and as others said, there can be the issue of saggy skin.

as for stretch marks, y'all stop bein lil bitches
I personally like big girls, but don't be that ignorant bitch that thinks everyone should like them. They don't and they won't. People have preferences.

nah, they'll still have extra skin. like a beanbag that lost half its beads.
<{you!}>

Back