Will a naturally fat chick that lose weight be hotter than the average girl?

My question is simple, since I've never ever came across a fat chick that loses weight till she looks an acceptable weight (let's say she loses 50 lbs of fat) . I mean, will her womanly assets stay with her, or do they decrease with the weight? Will she be hotter than the average woman who is in the same weight(who was not obese)?

I know she will definetly give better blow jobs.

I personally like big girls, but don't be that ignorant bitch that thinks everyone should like them. They don't and they won't. People have preferences.
uhhh, nowhere did i say or even imply that everybody has to like big women???
stop trying to find things to pick at, especially when there's nothing there
unless you're referring to my comment on stretch marks, but stretch marks aren't exclusive to big women sooo

uhhh, nowhere did i say or even imply that everybody has to like big women???
stop trying to find things to pick at, especially when there's nothing there
unless you're referring to my comment on stretch marks, but stretch marks aren't exclusive to big women sooo
You told people to stop whining about stretch marks. You stop whining about people not liking fat girls.

You told people to stop whining about stretch marks. You stop whining about people not liking fat girls.
and like i already said, stretchmarks aren't exclusive to overweight women
i've seen plenty of thin women with them, considering they started showing up on them when they went through puberty
by the time they're adults tho they're faded enough that they're no issue
so, stop bein lil bitches

If she has chubber feet you can have her press them together to make a footpussy

Last edited:
The responsible thing to do would be to kidnap a bunch of fat chicks and starve them to see if the theory holds out.

Make sure you keep feeding one twinkies as a control sample though. We're all about rigorous science here on Sherdog.

The responsible thing to do would be to kidnap a bunch of fat chicks and starve them to see if the theory holds out.

Make sure you keep feeding one twinkies as a control sample though. We're all about rigorous science here on Sherdog.

It's been done before you newb. Those pioneers are called 'criminals' in this era. Just go to jail and ask them this question. I'm sure they're happy to share!

i think it would depend on her natural figure/how she stores weight?

like when i lose weight i still keep a curvy figure, with wide hips and a big ass lol. they don't go anywhere. but with other women it's definitely different.

You're a forum chick, you're probably hideous, just stop

One main issue is that obese women get obese vaginas, and I don’t think you can lose vaginal weight. Other issue is smell. Takes a long time for that McDonald’s smell to pass.

probably 99% of the population has stretch marks.
skinny ass women have them too.

One main issue is that obese women get obese vaginas, and I don’t think you can lose vaginal weight. Other issue is smell. Takes a long time for that McDonald’s smell to pass.
WTH???

Do I even want to know what that means?

Oh and TS. It depends on the girls genetics. Some fat gain their weight in the boobs and ass last and its the first thing they lose when they start to lose weight.

I dated a girl who lost a LOT of weight and developed butthole flaps. So from my perspective the answer would be no.

Back