Wikileaks Emails Show Clinton Insiders “Conspired to Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry”

Man I loved Ron Paul.

It's crazy how batshit insane the libertarian party has become without him. They've essentially abandoned the "states rights" aspect due to the transexual bathroom thing. Fucking weird.
It's not weird at all if you consider the types of people that make up the core of the party and ideology. They see less government as a way forward for unspooled bigotry and selfishness.

Holy two months ago batman!!!

Just fuck'n with ya. Seriously, some scary stuff was revealed in those emails. Just imagine what they never found.

4wInAQy.gif

I don't get it. That frothing at he mouth conspiracy guy and....

He's the only one that can think government is not your friend. What are you saying.

Do you think Hillary and her cohorts are compelty good up front honest people that respect you and have no desire for massive power and control?

I don't get it. That frothing at he mouth conspiracy guy and....

He's the only one that can think government is not your friend. What are you saying.

Do you think Hillary and her cohorts are compelty good up front honest people that respect you and have no desire for massive power and control?
That escalated quickly

Dude, it's fucking crazy. My 11 year old cousin says one of her classes has like 20 students, 3 of which are trannies. She was telling me how I was a racist because "anyone can change their gender". And this is in a red state.

Gotta do something about media and the fucking education system.

See my sig.

I just watched the video in your signature. Good stuff.

One question I ask myself is where the real problem lies: Is it with the people or with the system itself? Because it seems like any person who gets involved with the system ends up playing by its rules. I'm not sure that Ron Paul would be any exception.

I sometimes try to envision a political system that is inherently free of corruption and free of power-hungry psychopaths engaging in dark dealings behind the scenes and I just can't do it. I don't know that such a thing is possible.

I think as long as international banking has control of the currencies and the power to create it and manipulate markets then they will always be able to subvert nations. Follow the money,as they say.

It's why a lot of people see trying to regain control over such a resource (or even trying to decentralize it) as addressing the root issue.

I just watched the video in your signature. Good stuff.

Bezmenov has a couple of hours worth of presentations which are available on youtube. All very good in terms of describing how subversion works and why education systems are always targeted.

Bezmenov has a couple of hours worth of presentations which are available on youtube. All very good in terms of describing how subversion works and why education systems are always targeted.

I'm pretty sure I've seen them before. I'm also not sure how perfectly implementable the subversion has, is or will be, nor how unifed the theorists/theory propagating it. It does certainly seem like the universities are overrun, but independent thought still exists. Interesting stuff though.

I'm pretty sure I've seen them before. I'm also not sure how perfectly implementable the subversion has, is or will be, nor how unifed the theorists/theory propagating it. It does certainly seem like the universities are overrun, but independent thought still exists. Interesting stuff though.

Independent thought can only be suppressed to a certain extent, but the point of subversion isn't to squash it, it is to advance political objectives. Often to weaken a society in order to capture it. Create division, dysfunction, and general weakness and demoralization.

Imagine in warfare, your enemy gained a foothold in your school system and started using that foothold to weaken your children strategically. This pays dividends down the road. It has to be somewhat subtle (although it is hardly subtle these days) in order to keep the defenses down. Subversion works through infiltration and flying under the radar to gain influence, and then use that influence.

Russia was a primary staging ground for such tactics, but it wasn't the only player. The biggest players were already within the United States and continue the work. Bezmenov also acknowledges that it is an international thing, not a Russian thing.

That escalated quickly

Are you okay? I didn't mean to threaten your personhood snowflake with my micro aggression.
Would you feel more comfortable talking about oh so relevant fake golden shower e-mails instead..lol.

What's your deep take on fake golden shower e-mails?

Liberals want everyone to live in a Orwellian/Marxist society where no one questions their motives and narrative. Slaves via Propaganda

Are you okay? I didn't mean to threaten your personhood snowflake with my micro aggression.
Would you feel more comfortable talking about oh so relevant fake golden shower e-mails instead..lol.

What's your deep take on fake golden shower e-mails?

X0UnxwW.gif

I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime
Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time
'Cause at 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows Pole
The sands of time for me are running low

When the priest comes to read me the last rites
I take a look through the bars at the last sights
Of a world that has gone very wrong for me

Can it be that there's some sort of an error
Hard to stop the surmounting terror
Is it really the end not some crazy dream?

Somebody please tell me that I'm dreaming
It's not easy to stop from screaming
But words escape me when I try to speak
Tears they flow but why am I crying?
After all I am not afraid of dying
Don't I believe that there never is an end?

As the guards march me out to the courtyard
Someone calls from a cell "God be with you"
If there's a God then why has he let me go?

As I walk all my life drifts before me
And though the end is near I'm not sorry
Catch my soul 'cause it's willing to fly away

Mark my words believe my soul lives on
Don't worry now that I have gone
I've gone beyond to seek the truth

When you know that your time is close at hand
Maybe then you'll begin to understand
Life down there is just a strange illusion

Yeah, yeah, yeah,
Hallowed be Thy name
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
Hallowed be Thy name

X0UnxwW.gif

I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime
Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time
'Cause at 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows Pole
The sands of time for me are running low

When the priest comes to read me the last rites
I take a look through the bars at the last sights
Of a world that has gone very wrong for me

Can it be that there's some sort of an error
Hard to stop the surmounting terror
Is it really the end not some crazy dream?

Somebody please tell me that I'm dreaming
It's not easy to stop from screaming
But words escape me when I try to speak
Tears they flow but why am I crying?
After all I am not afraid of dying
Don't I believe that there never is an end?

As the guards march me out to the courtyard
Someone calls from a cell "God be with you"
If there's a God then why has he let me go?

As I walk all my life drifts before me
And though the end is near I'm not sorry
Catch my soul 'cause it's willing to fly away

Mark my words believe my soul lives on
Don't worry now that I have gone
I've gone beyond to seek the truth

When you know that your time is close at hand
Maybe then you'll begin to understand
Life down there is just a strange illusion

Yeah, yeah, yeah,
Hallowed be Thy name
Yeah, yeah, yeah,