Why would Conor think he's worth 20 mil or more a fight?

That's a fair point, but the general formula there would be the same - the UFC takes home 1/3 of the gross income (1/2 goes to the provider, and then a third of what remains to the gov't). The gross would have to be 180 million for the UFC to make 60 million profit. Is that realistic?
I'm not sure about the UFC's profit. Idk what they generally take, im pretty sure it's always different. But I know they should take a little less for a Conor fight

They are making way more than that off of him so why not?

Hes worth it and they will pay.

Might take a while, but nobody else can sell a ppv

Didn’t he make around 17 mil for the second Diaz fight? Diaz made 13 mil. I don’t even like him much but to expect a pay cut when he’s clearly the biggest current draw is stupid.

He made what he made because it was Mayweather he was fighting. If he stuck to boxing, he still couldn't get what he got for Mayweather. Give him 10 mil, and that's being generous, because he ain't getting big offers in boxing.

Actually he is getting offers in boxing. Oscar De La Hoya has said he would fight him and so have others.

Conor is worth 20 Million a fight easy.

He got 10 + for the Diaz fight. He worth more then that after his high profile boxing match.

I would want a lots and lots of millions to get my head beat into the ground by Khabib, as well.

Correction. Lots of millions to promote the hell out of a fight with Khabib, have Khabib pull out of the fight thus making those previous months of promotion somewhat worthless, do all the promo work again and then probably get my head beat into the ground.

I hate it when fans want fighters to get paid less. Fuck off, ts. If the UFC had any sort of revenue sharing, like all other professional sports leagues, fighters would get paid a hell of a lot more, afford better training and probably be more willing to take riskier fights against up and comers and similarly ranked fighters. I have to evidence to back this up but hey, at least I admitted that.

Back