Why the hell is Ray Borg still being allowed to fight for the belt?

VDxS4XG.png

I thought DJ agreed to the fight but wanted extra money if TJ missed weight. I don't recall TJ making that weight limit before.

Dont fighters already get like 20% of their opponents pay if they miss weight?

When are worthless pieces of shit like you going to understand that by POSTING, YOU SHOW YOU ACTUALLY DO CARE?! FUCKING IDIOT!

People care enough to take the piss when theyre supposed to be working. They dont care enough to pay money to see this fight

Sorry DJ

This thread would be better if alternatives to said issue were provided by TS to start a discussion. This isn't google, it's a forum.

I want to see Borg either "get sick" or miss weight again just to see the drama.

It'd be more entertaining than watching Mighty Mouse wreck Borg while putting in light sparring effort at best.

This thread would be better if alternatives to said issue were provided by TS to start a discussion. This isn't google, it's a forum.

Cejudo?

Just fought and looked spectacular. Also a far more talented fighter than Borg.

Lil Pettis. He can actually threaten on the feet.

Borg has no path to victory.

Didn't DJ originally want to go with Sergio Pettis and it was the UFC that decided on the Tazmexican Devil, back before Cody's injuries made a bored Dillashaw cast his eyes over flyweight possibilities? Now Pettis looks more an appealing an option that ever, but no damn way Dana will give DJ the satisfaction of saying "I told you so." He'd far rather cackle over Borg getting sick/missing weight ad infinitum as long as it looks like all DJ's fault that he's there.

I think DJ issue was that TJ never fought in that weight class before. Borg has fought in the weight class. At least Borg has experience making weight in that weight class even though he's failed multiple times before. Hard for me to call DJ a coward when he has fought bigger guys prior in his career.

TJ has never fought at 125 before. But, has never missed weight in his career and appeared 100% confident in his ability to make weight at 125.

Borg has fought at 125 before. But, in the UFC, either missed weight or not shown up for half, 50%, of his fights.

DJ's logic, of TJ hasn't proven he can make 125, doesn't really hold water in this circumstance. I assume this is why people think DJ is ducking TJ. The facts don't add up on DJ's side of things

Last edited:
Back