Why the hell is Ray Borg still being allowed to fight for the belt?

LLD2008

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Why is he getting another opportunity for the belt, when he pulled out last time, they should give it to someone else

Didn't the doctors were the one to pulled him? if that is the case I don't see any problem

Cause he's the only one who can fit with that schedule. Other guys are nooked, just coming off a win, or have already been demolished by dj

Because it was an inside job and he did what he was supposed to do

Who else, to soon for Cejudo to get another shot.

Because MM won't fight unless it's the rightful best fighter available and Ray Borg is the absolute best in the world.

DJ refused to fight anyone else. And he doesn't trust TJ can make the weight.

Because he's such a huge draw and everyone is dying to see this fight.

I am pretty sure nobody on the entire planet wants to see MM vs. Ray Borg, and absolutely with certainty nobody on the planet will pay to see MM vs. Ray, UFC knows this

Ray Borg is being paid off under the table to continuously pull out of fights with MM as a "go fuck yourself, lolol"

Who should be fighting DJ for the belt?

Because DJ ducked TJ Dillashaw.
I thought DJ agreed to the fight but wanted extra money if TJ missed weight. I don't recall TJ making that weight limit before.

I thought DJ agreed to the fight but wanted extra money if TJ missed weight. I don't recall TJ making that weight limit before.
I don't recall TJ ever missing weight in his career, I DO recall Borg missing weight multiple times

Because he's ready to fight and pulling out of the last one was out of his control.

Because this is the easiest road to take for the UFC right now.

I don't recall TJ ever missing weight in his career, I DO recall Borg missing weight multiple times
I think DJ issue was that TJ never fought in that weight class before. Borg has fought in the weight class. At least Borg has experience making weight in that weight class even though he's failed multiple times before. Hard for me to call DJ a coward when he has fought bigger guys prior in his career.

Back