Why the f..k Mendes juiced up back in time???

I suspect pretty much everyone before usada was on stuff so wouldn't surprise me if he was on stuff but he makes vlogs on youtube and the guy seems extremely genuine, I believe him when he says it was the cream. Especially if he continues to look the same as he did 2 years ago even with usada.

He just looked phenomenal against Jury,his punches were as hard as anyone at FW he looked like a straight killer so why the hell he did such a bad thing to himself and couldnt fight for 2 and half years at his prime,not sure if he is clean or not right now though...
Mendes seriously has horrible psoriasis. His body looks the same. He was never ridiculously over muscled. He has very short limbs which rounds out muscles more ala a body builder. He admitted he took it and took the punishment because he wanted a break. I buy it.

With "psiorasis cream"o_O
19a7a566b46711e3a3aa1276ee31129e_8.jpg

Without "psiorasis cream"<Lmaoo>
myles-jury-chad-mendes-ufc-fight-night-133-official-weigh-ins.jpg

Wow, a photoshoot (probably post workout, covered in oil, side-lit to emphasize muscle shadows, and photoshopped) vs a picture from a weigh-in. Bravo, Columbo.

R u asking why a professional athlete in a grueling sport of fist-to-face sometimes for 25 minutes, in a FW division that was ruled by prime Jose Aldo then 5’9” McConor, with an extremely short window of prime and pay chooses to do PEDs??

Mendes seriously has horrible psoriasis. His body looks the same. He was never ridiculously over muscled. He has very short limbs which rounds out muscles more ala a body builder. He admitted he took it and took the punishment because he wanted a break. I buy it.
Short limbs don't round out easier lmao. Bones and muscle tissue grow in 3 dimensions, not 2. Shorter limbs = thinner limbs = can't get as wide as longer limbs. Shorter muscles = thinner muscles = can't get as big as longer muscles. Taller people have bigger muscles. EG -- Nick Diaz' biceps are probably bigger than Sean Sherk's.

Mendes popped for a peptide which does basically nothing
Lol@getting 2 years for it on a first offense and machida getting 18 months for dhea on a first offense. What a joke. While Jon on a 2nd offense for an actual steroid. He gets 2 years I bet. Same as Mir for the same substance on a FIRST offense. Fairness. What fairness

Is it even worth saying look into it? Or is that too much to ask?

It was fucking psoriasis cream. It’s not like he was caught actually shooting up his ass.

He’s had a similar build his whole life View attachment 407829

You idiots who believe all of these guys are just accidentally taking PEDS are the worst.

Btw did you see Jesus Christ came back? I just read it on Facebook.

Also I am a Nigerian Prince if you'd just send me 5,000 dollars I will be able to access my families fortune and I would surely share some with you.

Every place I read about it said the cream he used had it in there and I assume someone in the press would have called bullshit on that if it wasn’t true. He also didn’t fight the suspension at all. He served his 2 years and I am pretty sure he never popped before that or in the two years he was free to do whatever he wanted nor in the testing leading up to and part of this fight. Whether cream or needle though, he got caught and served his time. Time to move on.

The mma media really hasnt got to the stage where it calls mma fighters out on bullshit.

you do that and your access to other fighters from the same camp suddenly dries up..

The mma media really hasnt got to the stage where it calls mma fighters out on bullshit.

you do that and your access to other fighters from the same camp suddenly dries up..

Something to that. Still after listening to what Barnett went through, I kind of feel like the 2 years was more a function of him not fighting it at all than them having proof he was lying.

Yes, it would have helped if the photos had the exact same angle, distance, and lighting but the "without" photo can still function as a reminder; it's from a fight we saw very recently and I think we all know that there's no angle from which he looked like he does in the "with" photo.
The after photo was taken right after he went through a few months of dieting and cutting weight, he had just made weight.

The before picture he's obviously bigger because he wasn't cutting weight and dieting for 3 months straight.

The after photo was taken right after he went through a few months of dieting and cutting weight, he had just made weight.

The before picture he's obviously bigger because he wasn't cutting weight and dieting for 3 months straight.

I grant it could be that he cuts weight by cutting muscle.

I grant it could be that he cuts weight by cutting muscle.
It's not just that, he had made weight few hours earlier so he still wasn't fully rehydrated, you can't drink 10-15 lbs worth of fluids in a few hours.

It's not just that, he had made weight few hours earlier so he still wasn't fully rehydrated, you can't drink 10-15 lbs worth of fluids in a few hours.

You are right but we did see him fight afterward, presumably rehydrated. Do you think he looked as muscular as he does in the comparison shot?

Back