Why the f..k Mendes juiced up back in time???

You are right but we did see him fight afterward, presumably rehydrated. Do you think he looked as muscular as he does in the comparison shot?
No, but he looked substantially bigger than he did in that picture a few hours after the weight ins.

He just looked phenomenal against Jury,his punches were as hard as anyone at FW he looked like a straight killer so why the hell he did such a bad thing to himself and couldnt fight for 2 and half years at his prime,not sure if he is clean or not right now though...
It was GHRP-6 he was busted for. GHRP-6 increases your own production of growth hormone and igf-1. GHRP-6 is not for bulking up, its for decreasing body fat and recovery.
Idk if I'm being naive or somefin but I don't believe he was juicing, I think it was his Psoriasis (skin disease) cream. Also he's not that jacked he's just a little thicc, so not suspect in my book.
You’re being naive but so was I until I read up. Do a few searches to find any research or study that says GHRP-6 is effective treating psoriasis. Or even look for a doctor prescribing GHRP-6 in a skin cream. You won’t find it because chad was lying out of his ass. GHRP-6 is primarily sold as a lypholized powder that needs to be reconstituted with bacteriostatic or sterile water, then it needs to be refrigerated. I’ve heard about it administered nasally and obviously via subcutaneous injection but never as a topical cream.

I dont think Chad even tried the skin cream line with usada. they would have known straight away it was bullshit, he knew it was bullshit, Jeff Novitzky knows its bullshit..

Theres not a hope in hell that Chad could have demonstrated any sort of defence if that was his story because its simply not possible that any US doctor prescribed ghrp-6.

Something to that. Still after listening to what Barnett went through, I kind of feel like the 2 years was more a function of him not fighting it at all than them having proof he was lying.

the cycling media from 2000-2013 is a great marker.. The big three media sites

Velonation - spoke out many times against Armstrong both when he was racing and afterwards. Made fuck all in advertising, and eventually the site died completely. Shane Stokes head journalist there though came out with a shit ton of credit.. credit dont pay the bills though. If Michael Ashenden or another anti doping expert has something to say, Shane;s one of the people he will talk to.

CyclingNews - pandered to lance as much as possible, never spoke out against him, even when the shit was really mounting up and former teammates were speaking out CN stayed in total denial. They pretty much avoided writing anything negative about LA.. even after he was banned they are still as prolance as possible.. Of course, the entire site was plastered with Nike, Oakley, FRS, Stinger Bee, Radioshack and Livestrong ads for the best part of ten years. (all companies either associated with lance or that lance has/had shares in). If Lance (or anyone who is associated with him) has an interview to do, CN is his first port of call.

Velonews - Kind of in between.. Pandered to Lance up to a point but when the shit hit the fan they very quickly jumped off the train and went a full 180 on him.. They still have a basic relationship, but its pretty rocky.. Life is certainly not as good at velonews as it was..

Most of the media is in cyclingnews land at the moment..

It was GHRP-6 he was busted for. GHRP-6 increases your own production of growth hormone and igf-1. GHRP-6 is not for bulking up, its for decreasing body fat and recovery.

You’re being naive but so was I until I read up. Do a few searches to find any research or study that says GHRP-6 is effective treating psoriasis. Or even look for a doctor prescribing GHRP-6 in a skin cream. You won’t find it because chad was lying out of his ass. GHRP-6 is primarily sold as a lypholized powder that needs to be reconstituted with bacteriostatic or sterile water, then it needs to be refrigerated. I’ve heard about it administered nasally and obviously via subcutaneous injection but never as a topical cream.

basically chad got busted and his first reaction was just to google shit and see what he could find..

he found some place in new zealand selling ghrp-6 in a cream so he decided to blame that without actually researching if it was even available in the US...

basically chad got busted and his first reaction was just to google shit and see what he could find..

he found some place in new zealand selling ghrp-6 in a cream so he decided to blame that without actually researching if it was even available in the US...
Thanks for the correction. Now I can actually find ghrp-6 cream online. I couldn't when Chad first got busted but apparently it's easy to find now.

so ugh why do people use psiorasis cream when they don't actually have psiorasis. cuz one thing that is certain is i dont see no fucking psiorasis on mini mendes

hairline underarms chest arms elbows, nowhere. he going to pretend he only have it on his nutsack or ass or something? cuz it sounds like young chad has found the cure to psiorasis and wont share his roidcream with anyone. i call bullshit

He just looked phenomenal against Jury,his punches were as hard as anyone at FW he looked like a straight killer so why the hell he did such a bad thing to himself and couldnt fight for 2 and half years at his prime,not sure if he is clean or not right now though...

You realize he's most likely still juiced right, idiot? Jesssus

Is it even worth saying look into it? Or is that too much to ask?

It was fucking psoriasis cream. It’s not like he was caught actually shooting up his ass.

He’s had a similar build his whole life View attachment 407829

Only it is like he was shooting it up his ass. GHRP-6 is a peptide that needs to be reconstituted and injected in order to end up in your bloodstream. The molecules are too large to pass through every layer of your dermis. It's also considered a research chemical not regulated by the FDA and would be highly illegal to put in a skin cream whether over the counter, or by prescription.

Chad lied about it.

He needed a break anyway. Tko(d) 2 fights in a row and before that lost a war with Aldo. Love to see him face max or Ortega. He looked fresh.

He's not jacked???
sg0qaw.jpg

He's about 4'8" and fighting at Featherweight, if he wasn't jacked he'd be a Flyweight.
That's def not jacked that is more like shredded

Who would ever think you could actually learn something on Sherdog.

Thanks to every poster that dropped some knowledge about GHRP-6. I always thought Chad was telling the truth about the psoriasis but clearly he was lying through his damn teeth.

Man so many usada violations that I just think the guy is dirty instantly but with Chad Mendez I don't believe he's actively cheating or was legit cheating. I believe his excuse, he has shown pictures of his psoriasis and also the fact that he didn't fight the suspension nor did he really have any ill will towards anyone about it, he just acts like an innocent person does so I believe him. Watched his vlogs up to this fight and he was working hard and smart.

Shit people know much more about this cream than I do lol alright I stand corrected I guess

Tj taught everyone at tam how to juice the right way

Man so many usada violations that I just think the guy is dirty instantly but with Chad Mendez I don't believe he's actively cheating or was legit cheating. I believe his excuse, he has shown pictures of his psoriasis and also the fact that he didn't fight the suspension nor did he really have any ill will towards anyone about it, he just acts like an innocent person does so I believe him. Watched his vlogs up to this fight and he was working hard and smart.

sorry pal novitsky already said on jre that the story he is telling was bs

After reading a couple posts my opinion is changing BUT the golden snitch is a shill and thinks Jones is innocent so I don't take anything he says seriously.

Back