Why the **** didn't Chris dropped down in competition he has no business fighting Gastelum

There has always been something about chris why I disliked him. Trying to get Moose dq'd finally did it. Fuck teh chris.

He was on his way to winning his previous three fights, he just gassed out. In each fight he showed better skills than his opposition.
Romero was playing with him like a cat plays with its prey before the kill. Rockhold fight was very very close. And Moose killed chris immediately when he woke up.

He was on his way to winning his previous three fights, he just gassed out. In each fight he showed better skills than his opposition.
And I've been in my way to many great shags..... until I shot a premature bolt

LOL I like Weidman but I like Kelvin a lot more. It's really unfortunate that Weidman has to lose yet again. Fuck the UFC and their stupid matchmaking, give the guy a chance to pick up a W

Chris is going to get dominated in this fight. Guy is about to go 0-5 man how things have changed for him.

That's part of the problem in this fight Kelvin is really going to push the pace and Chris wont be able to keep up.

My my my have the tides turned.

All you folks thought this chap was a god after his gifted ko and fluke injury wins over silva.

I dislike weidman. But i think he has a good shot at winning this fight

Still hope kelvin wins though

I still favor Chris slightly in this fight, look what Kennedy did to Kelvin before he gassed, if Chris can grapplefuck Kelvin it'll be a long night for Kelvin. On the other hand if Kelvin starts landing hands, Chris might get shook and the memories of his prior 3 losses might set in.

TBH I don't want either to lose, Chris would be very hurt by a 4th straight loss and I do want to see Kelvin get a title shot in either WW or MW.

Guys. We want fighters to take on the highest level competition possible each and every time.
That's what we want. The Chris is still a highly ranked and rated fighter in the UFC MW division at this time.

Kelvins so underrated I love him from a betting perspective

Makes no sense, he needs TIME OFF to recover from all injuries and wars, and a drop down in competition to regain his confidence.

IT's going to be depressing, 0-4 CHRIS what have you done with your career !
I firmly believe this is what inspired Holly to take an easy win

well hes upped his training for this one..
200w.gif

Romero was playing with him like a cat plays with its prey before the kill. Rockhold fight was very very close. And Moose killed chris immediately when he woke up.
wtf Luke fight was not close Herb almost got weedman killed late stoppage

Big fan of both these guys. This fight sucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back