Why the **** didn't Chris dropped down in competition he has no business fighting Gastelum

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Makes no sense, he needs TIME OFF to recover from all injuries and wars, and a drop down in competition to regain his confidence.

IT's going to be depressing, 0-4 CHRIS what have you done with your career !

So your first thread sucked and got 2 responses so try try again is it???

Two different threads, i'm praising Gastelum , which is a future champ no doubt about that

You are a week minded troll.

Chris doesnt want to drop down and hes still a former Champ whos losses are to top 5 guys.

lol at sherdoggers thinking they are doctors now.

Travis Fulton laughs at your worry.

The Chris and his permanently slacked jaw are done. 0-4
8336067_web1_ap_17099190637908.jpg

The chris has an ego this big and thinks a fight out of the top 10 is beneath him

Because UFC fighters and management don't know what a tune up fight is

Makes no sense, he needs TIME OFF to recover from all injuries and wars, and a drop down in competition to regain his confidence.

because he actually has a pair in his sack unlike others in his weightclass.

I never liked the Chris. Hope he loses again and can retire. Something about him screams fake. The line between confident and arrogant is fine.

while I agree, it is all perspective.
It is a drop down in a sense he is fighting someone outside the top 5.
And also a win could bring him right back into the top 5.

he was a champ, so he aims high.

I think Gastelum is going to stop him. However, I'm sure he is getting paid alot now per his contract. There may even be a clause in his contract that he has to fight an opponent ranked above #x, who knows. Also, we'd have to dig down to the #11-20 rankings to find him an easy win at this point, and they aren't putting a high paid, former champ against one of those guys. So The Chris is screwed it seems.

The Chris has many sins in his career. This losing streak is not over, we need more blood.

I just looked at the UFC Rankings. Gastellum isn't even in there?

He was on his way to winning his previous three fights, he just gassed out. In each fight he showed better skills than his opposition.

Back