Why Shevchenko emigrate to Peru???

From wiki
"Shevchenko's family is of Russian-Ukrainian origin and she has studied martial arts most of her life which led her to emigrate to Peru."

Why not to Russia or even to Holland or to USA?

old_world_map.jpg
Weather

From wiki
"Shevchenko's family is of Russian-Ukrainian origin and she has studied martial arts most of her life which led her to emigrate to Peru."

Why not to Russia or even to Holland or to USA?

old_world_map.jpg
According to info that you can find in Russian internet, both Valentina and Fedotov lived in Russia and they are Russian citizens. From what I understand they (Fedotov and Shevchenko sisters) lived and trained in Sochi. If anyone interested in 2009 in Sochi some guy tried to rob Valentina on the street but she beat that guy.

From the link on her wiki.

A visit to Peru after she won the World Cup of Muay Thai in 2007 turned into a life-changing event for Valentina. The sisters had originally gone to South America with trainer Fedotov to teach kickboxing classes, but Valentina fell in love with Peru and decided to live there and become a citizen. "Peru is a beautiful country that has it all... beach, mountains and jungle. I love its people, landscapes and cuisine"

Paragraph 4.
http://www.wban.org/biog/vshevchenko.htm
Came here to say this. For someone from Kyrgyzstan, Peru must seem like paradise.

If she wins the belt I have a feeling that she'll be kicking the trigger happy vigilante to the curb

Back