Why Shevchenko emigrate to Peru???

I can't explain why, but from what I understand, Peru has a pretty large Japanese population.

Still doesn't quite explain Shevchenko's emigration, or link to the arts that she specifically practices, but I would imagine there's some sort of martial arts culture that drew her there.
no, the japanese colony here isnt that big though some own succesfull business

She likes lamas!

funny_lama_by_SearchMyHeart.jpg

Or maybe there is a penis involved...
Maybe a Lama Penis?

Maybe she has a fetish for Lama's.

didnt she recently move and start training in texas because her manager was shot in front of her in Peru? or did she just have camp in texas and still lives in peru?
just camp for her last fight, she trains not only in Peru but in Thailand, USA...

As a peruvian: I had thr opportunity to train with the valentina and her sister, both amazing persons, very nice... they teach really good, especially her sister who is also a many times world champion

They usually spend their time here, but when theh have to train they move o thailand or back home to have proper sparring partners....

They live here to enjoy, you can train here... I guessed they live 30 min fron the beach (peru is a places with the best waves to surf)..

And probably we have the best food all over the world :)
dsc_0239_wide-28b56c47aa5588c9899d9c0ea7dbdc2bf1dc6e12-1150x647.jpg

Ya. When you think of Muay Thai or MMA, Peru doesn't come to mind.

Oh well. It is working for her.

Have you seen the Green Inferno? Peru is the last place I'd move to, unless you want to get eaten alive by cannibals. No thanks.

american girls who come here to Perú are also super easy to f***, or in their own land for that matter so I dont think it was Valentina´s reason to decide living here

Didn't mean to offend. It was a joke.

As a Peruvian, i'll say it's quiet easy for a foreigner to like the country: gentle people, best food among all South American countries, great weather, a very decent Muay Thai culture, etc. She might like walking to the beach any given day aswell:
costa-verde-miraflores-lima.jpg

I've always thought about living somewhere sunny, beautiful, with nice beaches where I could train and have a nice relaxing life. I'm going to have to do some reading about Peru.

peruvian cuisine it's just a poor man's mexican cuisine

As a Peruvian, i'll say it's quiet easy for a foreigner to like the country: gentle people, best food among all South American countries

As a peruvian: I had thr opportunity to train with the valentina and her sister, both amazing persons, very nice... they teach really good, especially her sister who is also a many times world champion.

And probably we have the best food all over the world :)

I'm not gonna pretend I know peruvian food, even ceviche. But here in Brazil, thanks to our large country that spreads from above the imaginary line of Equator to below the Tropic of Capricorn, we have Amazon forest like Peru, but we also have a large tropical savanna (called Cerrado) and a temperate steppe on south. So we have a great diversity of fruits, fresh vegetables, river and seafishes, among other agricultural goods.

So I'm not disputing about typical dishes, but when talking about variety of food options at cheap prices, Brazil can enter any contest of "countries with the best food to eat".

Last edited:
Kyrgyzstan is even farther away... Stalin deported some ukrainians there. Its basically China distance..

Former president of Peru was Japanese, no?
he was a pos who fraud his birth papers, its not clear his birth date or if that sob was peruvian or japanese but surely was a corrupt prick and a murderer

whats the best peruvian food in pictures....NOT INCLUDING that guinea pig shit...

If true that is super creepy.

(1) He's a toad and probably significantly older than her. In other words, the embodiment of your average shertard's fantasy come true.

(2) Wasn't he training them since they were kids? In other words, had his eyes on her since she was like 12?
Ugh <6>I'm creeped out now

Back