Why NOS commercial with Uriah/Josh?

nhantre

White Belt
Reaction score
Idk about you guys but when I saw that NOS commercial with Uriah and Josh I thought Josh was for sure going to the finale... then he loses to Kelvin! crazy haha. I'm pretty excited for Uriah vs Kelvin, we'll see Uriahs TDD.. he got taken down by Dylan so i'm a bit worried for him:eek:

Appreciate the fucking spoilers for the episode I didn't see yet.....thanks homie

Appreciate the fucking spoilers for the episode I didn't see yet.....thanks homie

I haven't seen it either....but let me give you an advice, sheredog is not the place you want to go if you don't want to see comments/news regarding mma fights in general.

This is a forum after all.

I haven't seen it either....but let me give you an advice, sheredog is not the place you want to go if you don't want to see comments/news regarding mma fights in general.

This is a forum after all.

Thread is about a NOS Commercial lol

plus i'm mostly just giving dude a hard time

Either a red herring by the UFC or a incorrect forecast of what the finale would look like by the NOS people.

The whole commercial looked awkward to me.
They were clinching and dirty boxing with each other while Hall wants to kill Josh.

lol my bad for spoilers! i thought i posted it in the TUF forum

When th ey first showed it Duing Wandy sv Stann I was like really? thinking for sure it was a spoiler, turns out it was only half a spoiler. :redface:

Josh & Uriah = sexy time.
They are the most photogenic of the recent TUF cast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back