Why it’s okay to tap

These buttons were a bad idea. Sherbros are not as sophisticated as redditors. Admin you have given us too much power.

This is where these prefix thingies are annoying because you have people like this that misuse them
Suddenly we're being trusted with this? I don't trust most Sherdoggers to swallow water without breathing some of it.

tapping outside of training is for the weak, sleeping and broken bones in the cage indicates godliness

Poking someone in the eye when they have you in an rnc... Ever been in an rnc?
I get if he said something about ripping the eye out. But when you go for the eye, the dude may just snap your neck.

"If you tap to strikes you're a little bitch" -BJ Penn. Chuck and other fighters have said similar things.

Who doesn't tap or do something "unmanly" in mma?

Please don't say Khabib before he has faced a stylistic nightmare of an opponent.

MMA did not start with roman gladiators - it's not even the same kind of spectacle

MMA started with greek pankration and they didn't tap

real men don't tap

If somebody legitimately has something in deep, it's perfectly ok to tap. When there's no way out, it's fine. People question someone tapping to artery chokes, but I say to that, do you wanna be the guy that shit himself on tv because he got choked out cold? It does happen. Also, there's no honor in letting someone break one of your limbs. That's stupid.

I'm assuming you're defending Conor. The issue isn't that he tapped, the issue for me personally is that he didn't make any effort to get out. It was a legitimate submission, but as soon as Khabib gets ahold of him you can see his hand just hovering...waiting to tap. He went out with a wimper after all that shit talking he did, and THAT'S what makes it funny.

Because it is Martial Arts. Sometimes you find youself beat. I'ts not death, it is an opportunity to learn and win in the rematch.

In MMA tap to joint locks, not to chokes. In training you need to go to sleep a couple of times to know your limit.

If you wanna call mma a sport it's okay to tap

If you think it's not ok to tap, I'm cool with that, but you also have to think of fighting as something outside of sports, which I don't necessarily disagree with

Fedor, Anderson, Aldo, gsp, Cain, ect... have all tapped but apparently it’s only funny when Conor does it

Please edit your post and delete Cain’s name.

He’s really important to the UFC’s burgeoning Mexican market and its better that you don’t put him on your list.

This is why its okay to tap..

method=get&s=antonio-rodrigo-nogueira-frank-mir-gif.gif

Shit like that^^, can and will happen..
Mir looked lean and strong as shit here. He looked like a slob vs Hunt and Fedor.

People who mock tapping probably don't train.
I see no problem with tapping. I don't train, but know some that do, and they'd show me some subs and chokes, when I was actually thinking of training. Just based on that, call me tappy, tap, tap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back