Why isn't Pavlovich more popular & can he be a star?

Yeah I was thinking he could get a big chest tattoo. Maybe a giant sword up to his chin, or a monkey with wings eating a heart. Or maybe some sick neck tats.
or a giant penis titty-fucking him

He should punch an old man out in a bar and do coke in a restroom stall with random women at an NBA game.

Don't speak English
he was not in any good PPV card
he does not promote himself and the UFC does not promote the fighters anymore

He gotta do stuff like this:

brock-lesnar-ufc.gif

PUo4.gif
The most testosterone to ever seep out of a person at any one given moment.

He got absolutely destroyed in 1 round against his biggest name opponent, plus no charisma, and he no speaky Engleesh.

It is what it is

<JRSmith40>

He needs to insult people ,try to punch people in the street or gyms., or act like a clown. It worked for Chimaev, Conor and many others.

Really? I think he's way overachieving in popularity for the circumstances. He doesn't speak English, losing your UFC debut is usually a big setback, the only PPV he's been on at all was a WMMA headliner, and the Blaydes fight was the first time he's even headlined one of the fight night cards they put him on. The fastest way to become a star is to beat a star, and the biggest star he's fought was Derrick Lewis.

He'll get some heavy promotion before and after headlining this PPV.

This fight reminds me of jones vs Bader back in the day. 2 blue chip prospects who could be the future of the division, but just like that fight, I see aspinall being the jones. He's a clearly special talent in a division low on it. Pav just appears more pedestrian in comparison. If pav flips the script though, he'll get hyped overnight.

Well, I know of one guy
The media always actively tries to make the president or higher authorities seem dumb.

This has been the case for a long time.

But it's very far from the truth. There are no dumb people who are thrust to such a position.

It's pushed in that way as a sort of political mind game for those who fall for it. They're the scapegoats. It's beneficial to blame them as opposed to awareness and blame directed to the organized system behind them.

The guy was destroyed by old, washed out, non-Uber-Reem...
Seriously , this whole current UFC HW roster is just awful.
3NpIb.gif

The guy was destroyed by old, washed out, non-Uber-Reem...
Seriously , this whole current UFC HW roster is just awful.
3NpIb.gif
Reem at least it's Legend of Sport Islam lost to Adriano Martins lol.

YKGxA1.gif

But doesn't Matter Islam and Pav evolved as a fighters.

Back