Why isn't anyone talking about McGregor Vs Golovkin?

Floyd isn't letting Conor go to a decision no matter what. He would be the embarrassment of Boxing if he let a guy who, by boxing standards, is a terrible boxer go 12 rounds with him. And like i said, even if Floyd went easy on Conor, Conor would NEVER have the cardio to go 12 rounds

You wanna know how the fight would go? Watch Gatti vs Floyd but compressed into 1 or 2 rounds with more showboating from Floyd
Like I said, you're not wrong.

I just expect more of a glorified sparring match. Everybody wins kind of thing.

but who knows

he managed 5 5's and would have some time to up his cardio

Why the hell would anybody be talking about that? Conor isn't some top boxer looking to see how he stacks up against different guys, he's an MMA celebrity looking for a huge payday against an old and retired huge PPV draw.

Like I said, you're not wrong.

I just expect more of a glorified sparring match. Everybody wins kind of thing.

but who knows

he managed 5 5's and would have some time to up his cardio

How the hell does Floyd win in a glorified sparring match? Anything but schooling, embarrassing and stopping Conor would be a HUGE loss for Floyd. And why would Floyd take it easy o an opponent who has no business in the ring with him? This isn't Manny or even Berto we are talking about here. Its Conor. A low level bum in the boxing world

Its like GSP vs Andre Ward in an MMA match. Sure GSP usually doesn't finish the top MMA WWs he fought, but he would CRUSH Ward in an MMA fight within a round

And come on, don't be an idiot. Cardio is Conors biggest weakness. He isn't going 12 rounds

who the fuck is Golovkin? ooh another rising star in an extincted sport called pro boxing.

The only reason you think Conor would survive against Floyd, is because you've watched Floyd fight world class talent with world class granite chins. Something you have to have to get to the top levels of boxing.

Conor would be KO'd and ko'd very fast. Go watch Floyd vs Gatti and you let me know if Conor could hang with that.

Watch Floyd vs Baldomir. Gatti was what 2004 and shot by then.

You underestimate Floyd's skill, intelligence and sole focus on the Not getting hit aspect of boxing.

How do they fight? GGG chasing after him going circles inside the ring?

Mayweather is legendary

but there is a huge margin between the damage he and Conor have taken over their careers to date which gives Conor a small chance in a boxing bout

GGG on the other hand obviously doesn't have this disadvantage, is in the top 4 p4p AND has been training on the ground

Surely this fight would sell just as good as the Mayweather fight?
It would sell just as much as any other Colin fight.

Not even other boxers want to fight GGG. He's too dangerous and he doesn't have close to the pulling power of Mayweather. And apart from sucker punching Victor Ortiz, Mayweather hasn't stopped anybody since 2007. I'm sure McGregor would prefer to take his chances against him than a guy with 33 KOs in his last 36 fights including 23 in a row. I'd choose Dancing Mr Pillow Fists too.

Why isn't anyone talking about McGregor Vs Klitschko?! :D

How the hell does Floyd win in a glorified sparring match? Anything but schooling, embarrassing and stopping Conor would be a HUGE loss for Floyd. And why would Floyd take it easy o an opponent who has no business in the ring with him? This isn't Manny or even Berto we are talking about here. Its Conor. A low level bum in the boxing world

Its like GSP vs Andre Ward in an MMA match. Sure GSP usually doesn't finish the top MMA WWs he fought, but he would CRUSH Ward in an MMA fight within a round

And come on, don't be an idiot. Cardio is Conors biggest weakness. He isn't going 12 rounds

Yeah, you're probably right. That said, don't be TOO surprised if it ends up going to decision. I kinda envision Floyd boxing the shit out of him, embarrassing him, not even getting touched and winning a ridiculously lopsided decision. But, anything could happen. He could just finish him within 2 rounds, who knows. For me at least, It's not as much of a sure thing as It appears on paper. Like i said, i do expect a glorified sparring match of sorts.

Cardio's definitely his biggest weakness. He was able to go 5 5's though, which was mostly standing with some clinching involved. It's somewhat comparable to 12 3's. MMA In general is more of a sprint, even when they're standing. Boxers are far more paced, Intelligent and experienced In their approach to utilizing energy.. Anyways, if he could do 5 5's..he could do 12 rounds but It would obviously require a lot of training from now until the fight. Helps as well when you're training specifically for one thing ( boxing) and your entire camp is revolving around that. Definitely possible

but yeah, who knows. Nothing is certain In a clowny match like this.

prediction - they agree backstage to spar for 12 rounds and give the fans a show. lol

Back