Why isn't anyone talking about McGregor Vs Golovkin?

Discjockeyshtud

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Mayweather is legendary

but there is a huge margin between the damage he and Conor have taken over their careers to date which gives Conor a small chance in a boxing bout

GGG on the other hand obviously doesn't have this disadvantage, is in the top 4 p4p AND has been training on the ground

Surely this fight would sell just as good as the Mayweather fight?

Sure, if GGG wants an MMA fight, I'm sure Conor would oblige. But that wouldn't suit your fancy, now would it?

Floyd vs Mickey Gall would sell more. It's rumored that Floyd actually farted two crisp $100 bills.

McGregor is not a boxer, period.
Stop with these troll threads

Oh god, Conor wouldn't survive that one. At least with floyd there's a good chance he'd just lose by decision, GGG would win via murder

Conor might have a chance to survive against floyd, cause floyd is more defensive oriented, still would get probably get picked apart...

GGG would straight up murder Conor in a boxing match...

People never heard og Golovkin. Why would he do that?

Nope.

Conor might have a chance to survive against floyd, cause floyd is more defensive oriented, still would get probably get picked apart...

GGG would straight up murder Conor in a boxing match...

The only reason you think Conor would survive against Floyd, is because you've watched Floyd fight world class talent with world class granite chins. Something you have to have to get to the top levels of boxing.

Conor would be KO'd and ko'd very fast. Go watch Floyd vs Gatti and you let me know if Conor could hang with that.

I'm still here to tell you guys that the crossover fight to make is Conner vs Bob Sapp in an Ultimate Surrender style match.
7eiBL.jpg

Well this is retarded.

He's a MW and he's not as big a PPV draw.

Conor knows taking a boxing match vs any decent boxer will end in him getting crushed. He wants to box Floyd because Floyd is the biggest name and he would make the most money. Its not about winning or losing, its about money

GGG, Canelo, Floyd, Manny fucking Berto etc.... It doesn't matter. They all completely destroy Conor. But Floyd will make him by far the most money

Oh god, Conor wouldn't survive that one. At least with floyd there's a good chance he'd just lose by decision, GGG would win via murder

You are a clueless moron if you think Conor could go the distance with Floyd. Floyd goes to decisions with world class talent, but Conor is FAR from that. Floyd lands anything he wants whenever he wants and finishes Conor any time. The skill and speed difference is just way to massive. Plus you really think Conor has the cardio to go 12 rounds haha

You are a clueless moron if you think Conor could go the distance with Floyd. Floyd goes to decisions with world class talent, but Conor is FAR from that. Floyd lands anything he wants whenever he wants and finishes Conor any time. The skill and speed difference is just way to massive. Plus you really think Conor has the cardio to go 12 rounds haha
Perhaps I should've chosen my words better. He'd have a much higher chance of going to decision against Floyd than he would against GGG. Floyd could absolutely finish Conor quite easily, but he could also box him up for 12 rounds. To be honest, If this fight happens I'm expecting more of a glorified sparring match than anything.. lol

but ya, what you say is valid.

Perhaps I should've chosen my words better. He'd have a much higher chance of going to decision against Floyd than he would against GGG. Floyd could absolutely finish Conor quite easily, but he could also box him up for 12 rounds. To be honest, If this fight happens I'm expecting more of a glorified sparring match than anything.. lol

but ya, what you say is valid.

Floyd isn't letting Conor go to a decision no matter what. He would be the embarrassment of Boxing if he let a guy who, by boxing standards, is a terrible boxer go 12 rounds with him. And like i said, even if Floyd went easy on Conor, Conor would NEVER have the cardio to go 12 rounds

You wanna know how the fight would go? Watch Gatti vs Floyd but compressed into 1 or 2 rounds with more showboating from Floyd

Back