Why is roided monkey Lesnar not getting as much hate as Jones for popping?

Sherdog is fucking racist.....and love overhyped people of a certain color.

Because Brock ain't as good as Bones. He will never be considered the best HW ever while Jones, if not for the dick pills, was the undisputed #1 LHW.

Maybe because Lesnar isn’t a relevant fighter?

Are you really this fucking stupid?
Oh yes Brock is an irrelevant fighter 100% for sure my guy

d56ba0bb-b387-42a2-b1ed-55261dc4609b
8tFpacT.png

Jones beat up a lot of people (people sherdog love)
Jones is in the GOAT conversation

Brawk beat up a few people (maybe 1 or 2 that sherdog love)
Brawk is NOT in the GOAT conversation

Easy to see why one gets more hate than the other

Lol at crying racism. Jones has done everything in his power to make himself unlikable.

I hate Brock more myself, BUT to be fair he didn't pretend it was dick pills and take lame lie detection tests to con the public just fucked off back to wrastlin with his loot.
But he was gonna get to the bottom of this.

Brockthoros of Mir didn't keep a division in wait for years at a time, popping for coke, dui, hit and run, etc etc etc, over and fucking over.

that's funny coming from a juicy little slut like u would love u to say anything to my face fucken cheating little betch u another steroid usin bitch look at your pathetic bitch ass
{<BJPeen}

If you seriously think this is a race issue then it is you that has the race issue.

Jon Jones has fucked up so many times both in and out of the ring that it is a joke. His holier-than-thou Christian attitude when he is blatantly cheating and doing a lot of shit choices in life is hypocritical and people hate that shit.

Jon has done so much questionable things. I still can't believe he 12 to 6 elbowed Matt Hamill. Come on he's deaf!

Because everyone thinks he is some super athlete that would look like that even without steroids

Everybody knows Brock has been on steroids his whole career. Jones has lied about it and this news is new for everybody

Blah blah Jones has a bad past, whatever. But why isn't Lesnar getting even 1/100 of the hate that Jones is getting despite Jones having a stronger case? Seems most people have forgotten that Brock popped already and want to see him back.

Could racism be the reason for this double standard?

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

We need the GOAT back, ASAP.

Lesnar is just a jacked white boy. Deal with it.

Blah blah Jones has a bad past, whatever. But why isn't Lesnar getting even 1/100 of the hate that Jones is getting despite Jones having a stronger case? Seems most people have forgotten that Brock popped already and want to see him back.

Could racism be the reason for this double standard?

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

We need the GOAT back, ASAP.
I've always hated Brock more than Jones regardless of roids, dick pills, white, black, whatever.....so FO KYS

Jones lies and cries about everything like a fucking bitch. Honkey Kong barely fights and is basically a rent a fighter just for ppv buys. Both are cheats but only one is in contention for a title. Real fans should hate the legitimate fighter more for cheating than a part time fighter.

Back