Why is roided monkey Lesnar not getting as much hate as Jones for popping?

Blah blah Jones has a bad past, whatever. But why isn't Lesnar getting even 1/100 of the hate that Jones is getting despite Jones having a stronger case? Seems most people have forgotten that Brock popped already and want to see him back.

Could racism be the reason for this double standard?

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

We need the GOAT back, ASAP.

White privilege.

Definitely the fact that Brock just doesn't really give a shit and pretend to be a church boy or anything.

I mean I think they are both scum who shouldn't be allowed to compete. Jones isn't GOAT material. The GOAT doesn't need to cheat to win. A huge part of his success were his huge and suspicious physical advantages. All the benefits of being a rangy fighter with none of the drawbacks like decreased strength. He was enhanced this entire time, face it. If he was clean from day 1, I doubt he gets by guys like Bader. Probably a fringe top 10 fighter, if that. All those roids and still can't bust a grape with his hands.

No one took Lesnar serious and everyone knew he was juiced up..Jon, ppl actually respected him a lot and were disappointed that he was “juicing” ... who cares tho...Jon is goat

Back