Why is GSP ducking woodley so hard?

Lol people in this thread said Bisping is a better fighter than Woodley and Woodley never defended.

They should be banned based on that alone.

Here is why:

Bisping sells a lot more than Woodley. That's literally it.

Is it the demi god level TDD? The athletic explosive power? Seriously bore st pierre is literally avoiding WW like the plague ever since T wood became champ. Finally even grew the balls to move up to MW all of a sudden.

lel twood bless

Serious question has he ever even mentioned woodleys name?

GSP is only back for the money. Right now Bisping is a bigger draw than Woodley. And no, I don't think he's mentioned the possibility of fighting Woodley.

Serious question in return. Given that GSP has been retired for four years, isn't listed in the top ten in any rankings, why does Woodley want to fight GSP rather than the number one ranked WW contender? I'd say there's exactly one reason, and its the same reason GSP would rather fight Bisping - money.

If people were fighting who they should be fighting, if it wasn't about money, GSP would be fighting the lowest ranked WW in the UFC, just prove that after doing nothing for four years he's still even remotely UFC caliber. Neither Woodley nor Bisping would have the slightest interest in fighting GSP until he earned a title shot in either WW or MW.

However, because its about money, GSP is given a choice of title shots, and he chooses the one that pays more. Because its about money, Bisping is willing to take that fight. Because its about money Woodley wants a fight with GSP instead of saying that GSP has to work his way back up the ladder.

Anyone who thinks any of this is about anything other than money for GSP, Woodley or Bisping, or the UFC, is incredibly naive.

Why isnt "godly Woodly" asking to fight legit contenders if he's so good? Why is he begging to fight a semi-retired fighter? If Woodly is such a draw, why cant he just defend his title and call that a 'money fight?'

I just cant believe how much Sherdog has turned to absolute troll shit in the last 2 years. And it was pretty troll shitty all along. Makes me sad. Every other thread is literally a troll thread full of exaggerations, absolute dismissal of professional fighters, overused gifs and cute/stupid kiddie buzzwords like lel, triggered, duck, fook, etc. Its just pathetic.

Why isnt "godly Woodly" asking to fight legit contenders if he's so good? Why is he begging to fight a semi-retired fighter? If Woodly is such a draw, why cant he just defend his title and call that a 'money fight?'

I just cant believe how much Sherdog has turned to absolute troll shit in the last 2 years. And it was pretty troll shitty all along. Makes me sad. Every other thread is literally a troll thread full of exaggerations, absolute dismissal of professional fighters, overused gifs and cute/stupid kiddie buzzwords like lel, triggered, duck, fook, etc. Its just pathetic.

Woodley has effectively cleaned out his divison. He's beat all the real contenders, and there is no clear no.1 contender. He might as well fight GSP or whatever money fight is out there for him.

If GSP beats Bisping, he'll look to fight McGregor next at LW as that is the big money fight. If he succeeds with that he'll set his sights on Woodley to finish his comeback where he left, as WW champ. GSP Woodley could go either way, Woodley is certainly not unbeatable as some here seem to think.

Oh stfu, hendricks beat his ass. Hendricks forced him to stand, thats why he beat him. GSP's wrestling got completely nuetralized against him same way it would against woodley. That would force gsp to stand and strike with woodley and GSP has a high chance of getting ktfo as does anyone who stands with him.

If woodley can outstrike wonderboy and drop him multiple times then he sure as fuck can to the same thing to bore st pierre. GSP wants nothing to do with him, if he was as confident as you he would have returned to WW instead of being a little bitch and seeking out the easiest fight he can. Mark my words if they ever fight woodley will knock him out, hes the best opponent GSP would ever face

Wonderboy has no jab and a weak ground game. He relies on kicks to maintain distance. Woodley's excellent wrestling neutralized that. Woodley's style allowed him to shut down wonderboy's A game. GSP is a completely different fighter than Wonderboy. If you can't or won't acknowledge that there is no point in talking to you.

I actually think Woodley is a great fighter but GSP is a terrible matchup for him unless GSP has declined massively, which I admit is a possibility.

GSP shuts Woodley's game down worse the Rory did. GSP is not fighting Woodley because no one gives a shit about Woodley. He sells zero ppv's and is a non stop complainer.

Woodley has effectively cleaned out his divison. He's beat all the real contenders, and there is no clear no.1 contender. He might as well fight GSP or whatever money fight is out there for him.

He's been calling out Diaz and GSP since he won the belt.

Is it the demi god level TDD? The athletic explosive power? Seriously bore st pierre is literally avoiding WW like the plague ever since T wood became champ. Finally even grew the balls to move up to MW all of a sudden.

lel twood bless

Damn, u fuckers didn't even wait for the Bisping fight to end to start making these random accusations.

Woodly turned into the rich mans Jon Fitch. He as all the tools to finish but refuses and bores the hell out of everyone.

He's been calling out Diaz and GSP since he won the belt.

Yeah, he wanted his money fights early and didn't get them. He then cleaned out his division, so might as well get the money fights now.

Woodley would knock GSP's white ass out.

GSP shuts Woodley's game down worse the Rory did. GSP is not fighting Woodley because no one gives a shit about Woodley. He sells zero ppv's and is a non stop complainer.
Yeah because bisping is just a huge PPV star isnt he? GSP could fight the number 10 ranked guy at WW and still do good numbers in his return.

lel twood bless

he was ducking robbie as well..

It really does sound that easy, doesn't it?

RoryMacVoodooHands.gif
And where tf is rory now? What has he done lately, just because a fighter beat someone doesnt mean they would do it again.

Where is rorys ass now? Fleed to fucking bellator after getting smacked the fuck up by lawler and wonderboy. Meanwhile woodley beat those guys and then beat maia. he would probably KO rory in a rematch.

Back