Why is GSP ducking woodley so hard?

Current Woodley KOs any version of GSP and GSP and his fans know it.

You can always tell who the minimum wage employees are on this site.

lol @ GSP ducking Woodley.

The lunacy is real in here

Before this win everyone was bashing Woodley because he only had boring fights. 1 win later and he is GOAT and GSP (who just won the MW belt after being retired for nearly 4 years) is afraid of him. Makes sense.

GSP fought NO-USADA Hendricks, Prime Killer Alves and every other single WW worth a shit during his reign on top. GSP fears no man. Only Aliens, and the Stock Market crashing.
giphy.gif

GSP and Woodley would be a very boring fight, sorry but they both have crappy styles from an excitement point of view. I for one hope he stays retired.
GSP moved forward 100% of the time in his "boring" fights. There is a difference.

anyone who ever says GSP has ever ducked anybody, or is ducking somebody currently...….oh never mind. I suppose theories like that is the backbone of MMA message boards.

Even GSP fans know the truth, thats how bad this has gotten.

Can’t use age an as excuse either Woodleys 36, GSP left cuz he lost to Hendricks.

He is the lineal middleweight champ tho so I guess avoiding Woodley paid off

STFU. What Rory did to Woodley, GSP would do better. If you're going to bump a thread, have it make sense.
Lol I was totally joking with this bump!
Why did you take it so personally? Jesus

Also Woodley never had a real camp until the Gastelum fight as he never had the money

Back