Why is Adalaide Byrd still judging fights? She needs to be fired ASAP

Untitled-67.png

UFC 222 — someone gave this b*tch another job. It was her first time judging since the GGG vs Canelo travesty that resulted in a draw. This retard also judged several fights for the UFC 222 card giving Ashley Yoder the win over Dern (clearly 29-28 Dern) and 30-27 to Dodson (Close fight but NOT 30-27 cmon).

Here’s a video of Joe Rogan ripping her a new one. Why does the commission still employ someone like this?

Organizations with corrupt people look after their own.

Lol..she’s a public employee. They can’t get fired for inconsequential things like “poor job performance”

I missed seeing that fight, and so I didn't know he ripped on her like that...Rogan is hilarious lol

She should walk around with a bag over her head.

She looks like she has an extensive martial arts background and knowledge of the sport, even the intracacies of grappling exchanges and jiu-jitsu techniques.

Seriously, does any judge posses these attributes?

I think it's odd that MMA orgs wouldn't push for standardizing judges with relevant backgrounds.

Because the NSAC is corrupt af. They're complicit and just as much to blame as Byrd shit for brains.

It bothers me that there is no recourse to call out judges with horrific score cards. But it's worse that the NSAC is perfectly fine letting her continue. she should have been told she wouldn't be allowed to score any more combat sports fights after that scoring travesty.

Wasn’t she the only one who scored the Phan/Garcia fight for Nam Phan? I do agree she needs to go. But I seem to remember folks calling for her termination and compiling all her scorecards where the other two judges scored it differently. She had right that night, at least.

She scored it for Leonard Garcia

Looks like a mug shot.

Did she forget her fuckin glasses back on the mental ward for that Dern fight ? Like that old dude from the CSAC leaving his fuckin hearing aid back at the old folks home.

When the fuck did they change the name of Australia to Oceania ???

Wouldn’t it be great if the judge scores were announced at the end of each round ?
yeah. I would be in for this. or just let the fighters know at the end of round 2 or end of round 4 what the scores look like

The article makes no mention of low-level fights being fixed any more, or less, than big name fights. There's just the one example, which wasn't even a great example, seeing as how Tae Bang had a change of heart, and didn't go through with the fix.
nevertheless, the fix was in play... give me an example of a proven fix in play on a big-name mma fight.

Also, Tae Hyun Bang paid the price for his change-of-heart... with his life!

maxresdefault.jpg

they should tell every fighter beforehand that this bitch is judging their fight so they KNOW they HAVE TO go for the finish 100%
Or just throw her some change and win 32-23

When word got round the FBI were in the house at UFC 222.
000937843993f14ece5f38367929af4c.gif

Back