Why is Adalaide Byrd still judging fights? She needs to be fired ASAP

nevertheless, the fix was in play... give me an example of a proven fix in play on a big-name mma fight.

Also, Tae Hyun Bang paid the price for his change-of-heart... with his life!

maxresdefault.jpg
Did he dieded?

I never said big name fights get fixed more often than low-level fights. I said I highly doubted there was any mob/big money involvement in a fight such as Dern vs. Yoder, two females who 99% of people had never heard of before.

It does seem as though, based on rumors after particular fights, that bigger name fights are where fixes are more likely to take place.

she reminds me of meta world peace in big brother when he voted out chuck, he thought he was voting for chuck to stay. MAybe all this time she thought you want a lower score to win in combat sports......
maybe shes just retarded.
maybe shes easy to buy
regardless, bitch needs to go

Maybe she gives Dana the best head he’s ever gotten.

It’s the only thing that makes sense

La cochina needs to go.
Probably judges fight like shit because nobody has given her a good di.. dinner.

she was almost always on the wrong side of every decision at 222

Too many shit calls. Cant believe theres no consequences for it

About that old guy. Maybe the hearing aid is just not quality? Now there are a lot of art firms. You must always choose the product by quality and read reviews. It's clear that between some kind of cheap office and the company like Audiology Island. there is a big difference. Do not immediately swear bad language of a person who does not hear well

Untitled-67.png

UFC 222 — someone gave this b*tch another job. It was her first time judging since the GGG vs Canelo travesty that resulted in a draw. This retard also judged several fights for the UFC 222 card giving Ashley Yoder the win over Dern (clearly 29-28 Dern) and 30-27 to Dodson (Close fight but NOT 30-27 cmon).

Here’s a video of Joe Rogan ripping her a new one. Why does the commission still employ someone like this?

Quality judges are needed just as much as quality referees for the integrity of the sport. People like this bitch just make it a laughing stock. She should have never been allowed to judge again after her first incident

Back