Why I hope Cormier loses.

I think Volkan winning is by far the best for the division, and hopefully winning convincingly enough that a rematch is out of the question.

I have a lot of sympathy for Cormier. Whether he likes it or not, he is inextricably linked with Jon Jones, and always will be. And Jones has perhaps damaged Cormier's career as much as hes damaged his own.

Cormier became the champ and managed to pass all the drug tests. but his legacy will always be damaged by the fact he lost to Jones, who couldnt pass the drug tests.

The light heavyweight division needs to move on out of the shadow of Jon Jones, sadly for DC, that means it also has to move on from him.

DC is a solid fighter, a good champ and I don´t see what Volkan can bring to the table to take the belt.

I want DC to lose again, just because I find it funny when he cry
sticker,220x200-bg,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

DC will almost certainly try to take Ngannou down and hold him down until he eeks out a decision, much like he did with Silva at UFC 200. It's gonna be 25 minutes of DC holding someone down and not letting them get up.

While it's very smart of him to take other fighters where they can't win, it's not going to win him any new fans and I think it's cost him a lot fans that used to like him. I suspect most folks who want to see DC lose are actually wanting to see a fighter they perceive as "boring" get replaced by one they find more exciting.

He’s been talking quite a bit of shit lately, so I do hope he gets slept.

So many hate on d.c .

Very unlikable.

Very impressive skills

DC for life baby.

I hope Volkan wins, gets sent to prison for assault and DC gets the belt for the 3rd time without ever actually deserving it.

Back