Why Hillary Clinton Not Forced To Disavow Anthony Weiner?

Because she's supposed to be one of the "good guys" lol.

Fuck I hate that cunt, I see right through her.

I think these guys have to continue to attack Hillary so they don't have to face the reality of how corrupt and incompetent their hero Trump is.
1cbfa0df5173e000e010eb1a192d6bc1_meme-hes-right-you-know-meme-hes-right-you-know_800-598.jpeg

Hillary holds exactly zero elected offices at this time, nor is she campaigning for one, so why should a private citizen be asked to "disavow" someone else?

Have you been asked to disavow Anthony Wiener?

Weiner was busted during the campaign, was this your stance in October?

Considering how close Huma and Hillary are, i find it odd that they would not have discussions about dealing with philandering husbands. The question is whether Hillary knew about just how depraved Anthony is. I do not think she did, otherwise she would've separated herself from Human/Anthony months ago.

comes down to Hillary probably not knowing just how sick that guy is.

Do you guys go outside and actually meet people once and a while?

Most people keep shit like that to themselves, especially if it is obviously creepy like what Weiner was up to. I don't make sure people are normal in the bedroom before I associate with them, do you?

Anthony's first scandal was years ago and Hillary was still palling around with the Weiners for years after. Then again, Bill's scandal was a decade plus ago and Hillary didn't divorce him because she thought it might hurt her career.

So these are the people that think the left will leave poor Trump alone if he is "Cleared"

Uh huh

Basically, if you are conservative and a conservative person says something the liberal media deems objectionable, they call you up and ask you to disavow it. If you refuse, they smear you on the news that night and people call up your employer trying to get you fired.

Hillary is already unemployed.

She lost. Get over it.

Anthony's first scandal was years ago and Hillary was still palling around with the Weiners for years after. Then again, Bill's scandal was a decade plus ago and Hillary didn't divorce him because she thought it might hurt her career.
You mean his wife? GTFO

I'm confident that the thread starter, now armed with several good answers to his totally good-faith inquiry, will now adopt a rational position on this matter.

The Trump supporters in this thread must be mentally ill to spend so much time thinking about Hillary.

Pretty sure Hillary would not hesitate to throw Weiner right under the bus if anyone cared about Hillary Clinton enough anymore to ask her.

I think the real issue with Trump and Duke is that when he was asked about it at first he hesitated to disavow Duke.
Fair point. But it's also a real issue that one question is asked despite being irrelevant while the other is not asked despite being relevant.

The Trump supporters in this thread must be mentally ill to spend so much time thinking about Hillary.

I feel like they've invested more time into caring Hillary Clinton this past week than I have my entire life.

I wonder why?

Fair point. But it's also a real issue that one question is asked despite being irrelevant while the other is not asked despite being relevant.

Hillary Clinton is not relevant.

Jesus, you guys (GOP hacks) are so disingenuous. Weiner's loathsomeness is related to his personal characteristics. Duke's is related to his ideas. You don't share personal characteristics with loose allies, but you might well share ideas. I don't believe anyone is dumb enough to truly miss the difference.

hillary claimed to be fighting for women, when her husband and associates are raping them

weiner clearly has very disgusting IDEAs about respecting women

I feel like they've invested more time into caring Hillary Clinton this past week than I have my entire life.

I wonder why?

Hillary Clinton is not relevant.

It's really mind blowing. Their mentally ill minds some how coordinate these two situations as being some how similar:
"Why should Trump who is currently campaigning have to disavow the racist who is currently endorsing him during his campaign?"

"Why won't Hillary disavow this guy who was married to her buddy even though she's not campaigning and hasn't been endorsed by him since he plead guilty?"

hillary claimed to be fighting for women, when her husband and associates are raping them

weiner clearly has very disgusting IDEAs about respecting women

The overt misogyny displayed by Trump is just so much better.

Jesus, you guys (GOP hacks) are so disingenuous. Weiner's loathsomeness is related to his personal characteristics. Duke's is related to his ideas. You don't share personal characteristics with loose allies, but you might well share ideas. I don't believe anyone is dumb enough to truly miss the difference.

<1>

I don't believe that any of the libs in here acting bewildered actually don't understand that the point of this thread is to show the hypocrisy that conservatives are expected to disavow people and liberals aren't. They just don't want to give up their hobby of shaming conservatives by association so they are playing dumb.

I would like the record be known. I disavow Weiner.

Back