Why don't people like the North?

I lived in Seattle for 10 years. Fucken hates it. Hate the NW. always raining, always cold, never sunny, etc.
I live on and off in Kirkland, and The people are pretty shitty there too. Everyone is cliquish, and they have zero ability to start up a conversation with a stranger who doesn't act just like them.

I'll take the North(I assume the NE) over the PNW any day.

I live on and off in Kirkland, and The people are pretty shitty there too. Everyone is cliquish, and they have zero ability to start up a conversation with a stranger who doesn't act just like them.

I'll take the North(I assume the NE) over the PNW any day.

Defs, same in that whole area like Redmond/ Kirkland/ etc. like Monroe and sultan and squalquami(or whatever) are hick towns in the middle of nowhere

They don’t like how awesome it is because they can’t handle that shit.

Defs, same in that whole area like Redmond/ Kirkland/ etc. like Monroe and sultan and squalquami(or whatever) are hick towns in the middle of nowhere
Definitely in Redmond/Bellevue too. Place is full of uppity asshats.

I prefer Monroe and Snoqualmi. At least some of the people seem down to Earth. Or south toward Graham and what have you. I don't ever even go to Seattle if I don't have to. Ballard and Cap Hill are the most pretentious neighborhoods I've ever been in.

uKzAMY6.png

1u4y66.jpg

Definitely in Redmond/Bellevue too. Place is full of uppity asshats.

I prefer Monroe and Snoqualmi. At least some of the people seem down to Earth. Or south toward Graham and what have you. I don't ever even go to Seattle if I don't have to. Ballard and Cap Hill are the most pretentious neighborhoods I've ever been in.

For sure bruh

The cold is probably the most likely reason to dislike the north but as has been said ...

"Only if you have been in the deepest valley, can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."

... Those things that we find difficult make the good times more rewarding. Plus the cold makes one tougher...

In short, can't think of a reason to "hate" the north.

I love the North and I love the South. I just don't like Bakersfield.

"Fair is for the weak, learn to control your inner bitch."

How many 2 liters of Mountain Dew do you go through during the Indy 500?

Cases of slim jims?
Probably about as much soy chai latte you go through while watching the view.

Gluten free biscotti to dip on the side perhaps?

Probably about as much soy chai latte you go through while watching the view.

Gluten free biscotti to dip on the side perhaps?

I'm from Wisconsin bish!!!

Venison Chili, brats, cheese curds , and BEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!

Back