Why doesn't the UFC promote an Islamic fighter?

Wasn't Khabib the one that a female fan asked for a picture and he refused to take it with her because it's forbidden by his religion to take a picture with a woman that's not your wife? Can't remember if it was him or any other muslim; it doesn't matter to the case but; that doesn't look very promotable to me...

It's like when a fighter that believes he's better as a person than everyone because of who knows why, and doesn't think any fan deserves to take a picture with him. A loser's action, that won't look very promotable to me.
There was story where Khabib asked girl to put on her jacket, because he can't take a photo with half-naked girl or something like that.
But if you look at Dagestani or Chechen groups in Russian social media like vk.com they are more hardcore. In this groups there is rules like if you are a female and you post a comment in that group, admins of this group will delete your comment and add you to blacklist. From what I understand they think that it's a sin for girls to watch mma because mma fighters wear shorts and they are topless in the ring/cage.

There was story where Khabib asked girl to put on her jacket, because he can't take a photo with half-naked girl or something like that.
But if you look at Dagestani or Chechen groups in Russian social media like vk.com they are more hardcore. In this groups there is rules like if you are a female and you post a comment in that group, admins of this group will delete your comment and add you to blacklist. From what I understand they think that it's a sin for girls to watch mma because mma fighters wear shorts and they are topless in the ring/cage.
Oh, thanks for explaining it.
Then there are women in America protesting because they say there are no rights for the women...
{<huh}

Oh, thanks for explaining it.
Then there are women in America protesting because they say there are no rights for the women...
{<huh}
Also, if you interested there were an article in Russian media not so long ago about female circumcision in Russia and if I'm not mistaken majority of practitioners of it in Russia is Avar people (same ethnicity as Khabib).

Also, if you interested there were an article in Russian media not so long ago about female circumcision in Russia and if I'm not mistaken majority of practitioners of it in Russia is Avar people (same ethnicity as Khabib).

Wow! unbelievable this people think they're an overdevelopped culture and that think they have to rule the world! :eek:

Wow! unbelievable this people think they're an overdevelopped culture and that think they have to rule the world! :eek:
If I'm remember correctly report said that Avar people who lives in cities/towns and Avar people who's married to people of other ethicities doesn't practice this female circumcision. Also they mentioned that they talked to people and seems like males are against this thing and at least some females support this circumcision.

O5zpLxu.jpg

Alhamdulillah

Back