Why doesn't the UFC promote an Islamic fighter?

bud get real who is jealous of a country where 70% of the population are obese and filled with mtn dew and cheetos hot fries? a population where college kids who have never met a foreigner in their entire life vehemently protest to let people from violent countries in for no reason other than they are fucking stupid? I'm American and I wouldn't be jealous of this shit hole if I was from another country

Very eloquently put.

I find it amusing that everyone is going on about the travel ban... nobody said much when Obama was bombing all these people, but now they care about their travel options all of a sudden lol

it's not even travel options, like people from fucking TN university have ever met a muslim let alone give a shit if they can get into the country to bomb a mcdonald's. something wrong with the world today that's for sure

You would be rubbing sticks together if left to your own devices.

You're unfathomably stupid.

When you say I should thank America for the technology I used to "post this drivel", do you mean:

The camera that was invented by a Frenchmen?
Or the computer that was invented by an Englishmen?
Or the laptop that I'm using that came from China?

You're unfathomably stupid.

When you say I should thank America for the technology I used to "post this drivel", do you mean:

The camera that was invented by a Frenchmen?
Or the computer that was invented by an Englishmen?
Or the laptop that I'm using that came from China?
The internet, you dope.

You're unfathomably disconnected from the rest of the world if you think anyone gives a shit about Palau.

Why do I care if anyone gives a fuck about Palau except people in Palau?

I'd rather Americans not give a fuck about it, otherwise you'd fuck it up somehow.

...and what do you have against rednecks?

You sound like a very hateful and prejudiced person.

That's pretty easy to explain.

A bunch of redneck retards voted for Hilary. Thus, she won the popular vote.
I think you have been reading too many anti-America websites over there on your secluded island. You should take a trip over here sometime. It may change your perspective.

Back